Chapter 5

"Now get your ass seated!". Dre commanded.
    "Okay". Steve replied. "Dre, I didn't mean to get you pissed, I only wanted to help the securities, they were kinda busy to receive the pets from the customers". Steve explained.
    "Whatever, you can do what you like but once you feel it's getting connected to me please and please Steve, get me out of it. I'm really fed up of cleaning after your mess, you're almost 30 now Steve, Haven't you grown enough?? Or it's just your body that has grown not your brain??".
    "Okay fine, it won't repeat itself. I'm sorry for always stressing you when I actually didn't mean to". Steve apologized as he stood to give Dre a hug.
    "Don't come near me, ok?. I don't want your fake apology". Dre warned as he got closer.
   "Come on Dre, overlook this for the last time ok??". Steve pleaded as he hugged him forcefully.
   "Hmm Hmm". He cleared his throats. "Get ready, we are leaving for Italy tomorrow morning". Dre informed
   "Wha..t!, Italy?! Really". Steve replied a little bit shocked and excited. "I guess it's gonna be fun, just me and you right?".
    "Shut up dickhead, it's a business trip. I didn't wanna take you along but Rita insisted I did and that's why I'm informing you, we are to receive 500,000KG of jewelries from the Italy branch tomorrow and we catch the next flight the following day". Dre explained. "So kindly get yourself ready and make sure you pray to God that you shouldn't do anything stupid tomorrow, 'cause if you do, I'm gonna bury you in one of Italy's cementary".
   "Come on Dre, that's so scary". Steve replied. "I'm not gonna mess up, ok??, I'll be good, I promise". Steve assured.
   "Ok, we are leaving by 7:30am, please, don't be late".
   "I won't Dre!, I promise, now please give me a smile, you've been frowning.... Please smile".
   "Naughty boy, please leave my office". Dre replied smiling.

                 * * * * * * * * * * * * *
     "Hello, Good afternoon". Lucy greeted the receptionist.
"Good afternoon, how may I help you please?". The receptionist replied.
"Umm, I came to see one of the staffs, his name is Markus Reigns or Roman, I'm not sure about it but you can help me look it up on your computer". Lucy explained.
  "Please give me a minute." The receptionist said as she searched for Markus's name on the company's computer. "Oh I found it, he's Markus Reigns, What's your name please?". The receptionist asked as she started placing the call.
   "Tell him Lucy, his girlfriend's sister". Lucy answered.
   "Please can you relay this message to Mr Markus Reigns, he has a visitor here, she's named Lucy". The receptionist relayed.         
  "He's gonna be out in a few, please have your seat".
  "Thanks". Lucy replied. "I think I should just tell Markus how I feel about him, I'm sure he's not gonna turn me down, I mean, What does Alice have that I don't have?, In fact I'm more beautiful, So please Lord, let this go well". Lucy thought as she dressed her hair and took out a mirror to check her makeup.
  "Lucy, What a surprise!". Mark said in excitement as he approached Lucy.
  "Hi Markus, hope I didn't disturb your work?". Lucy asked, concerned.
  "No no no, it's not a problem, I've been planning on meeting you also and thank God you're here, I can just tell you everything". Mark replied.
  "For real?, So we really connect then". Lucy said. "What if he wanna break up with Alice and ask me out??, Gosh! I can't wait". Lucy thought excitedly.
  "Let's just go the restaurant opposite the building and talk". Mark offered as he held her hand to leave for the restaurant.
  "OMG!, Did Mark just hold my hand???, Fuck!, I knew he felt the way I feel". Lucy thought as she squealed in her head.