Chapter 19

LUCY'S POV:
    "Are you in?". I asked as I entered his house. It looked so rough and untidy, it looked like he hasn't cleaned for days, I could see empty bottles of alcohol all over. I'm not surprised, he has always been an alcoholic from the start, I'm sure that's why mum left him at first. He really needs a girlfriend!. "Hmm it's been a while we saw each other right?, you really reek of alcohol, that's why mum left you". I said as he approached me.
     "You mum left cause I drink too much but she has always loved me". He replied. "You want some muffins?".
     "No no I'm okay. Just come and sit down here. Mark has been really cold towards me lately, all he thinks and talks about his Alice, Alice, what do I do?". I said as I started getting teary.
      "Okay don't cry. You know at this point you can't force anything to happen again. You just have to wait and see how he turns up, okay?". He said as he took a sip of his alcohol.
      "So I came to meet you for nothing?, I just wasted my time coming here, is that what you're telling me?".
      "Don't talk like that dear, I'm just telling you not to force things anymore".
     "Okay fine, I think I'll have to do things on my own then. Bye". I said as I stood up to take my leave.
      "Wait Lucy". He stopped me. "You just came in, you can't just leave like that".
      "Since you have nothing to say to me I'll leave of course, you don't just expect me to sit and stare at your dirty house". I replied.
       "Okay fine,let me think about it". He said as he sat me down. "Why don't you just tell him how you feel, how you're hurting?, you said he has a fragile heart, then use that against him, maybe he could get you pregnant for real this time. Cry and cry till he agrees with you and feels guilty".
      "Wow, you're really a master planner. I'll do just that, let me just go home now". I said as I stood up.
      "You won't stay with me for a while?".
     "Come on dad, you know this is more important, I don't have time for staying with you and more so there's nothing to talk about". I said as I took my leave. "Such a smart man, no wonder mum couldn't leave him alone". I said to myself

ALICE'S POV:
      It was Friday morning, a beautiful one by the way. I dreamt about Steve and I, that was a quick and stupid thing to do. I shouldn't be dreaming about him now, we had just met, well I've known him for weeks now that's why I'm growing feelings for him already. I took my bath, dressed for work cause I couldn't stay at home anymore, I was used to working all this while and I hardly fall sick. So my body isn't used to being idle.
       "Steve!!, how are you here so early?". I said as I was surprised seeing him on my doorstep.
       "Well, I'm paying a visit obviously, I thought I could keep your company throughout the day but it seems you're dressed up for work already". He said disappointedly
      "Yeah sorry, I'm off to work. But what about you, are you not going to C&C?"
      "Hmmm, leave C&C, it's always fine without me. Let's just hangout today, you can just start going to work on Monday. That's even the proper way". He convinced
      "So if we were to hangout today what are we gonna do?". I asked as I got interested in his words.
       "Just leave that to me, you can go in and change in to something casual and I have something to tell you also, I'll wait here".
       "Hmm ok, give me a sec then".
                  * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
  "Would you like visiting an amusement park?, it's gonna be fine". He asked as he drove off.
  "Hmmm, good idea. I would love the fiery wheel though". I said
  "Fiery wheel, are you sure about that?, can't you just take the horse ride?".
  "I think fiery wheel is better and mature too. I know you're worried about my health but I'll be fine, I just wanna feel the craziness up there".
   "Okay then, whatever you say".
   "You'll join right?"
    "Yeah sure".
I had the best time with Steve and after the amusing fun we had, we went to refresh our stomachs at a restaurant he said a friend of his foster mum works at. "So what are we doing next Steve?". I asked
   "Hmmmm I don't know Alice, what do you wanna do?. Today is yours anyway".
  "Okay fine, take me to your house then. I wanna see where you live". I said. "We are meant for each other anyway, so why the delay?". I thought
   "My house?, I didn't see that coming from you, Alice".
    "Well, I've said it now, so let's zoom off to your house. Ok?".
     "Ok then".