Author's Note!

A/N- Adam Driver: You are going to star in Star Wars: The Force Awakens and you are going to be playing the role of Rey. You meet your co-star Adam Driver and he is the most handsome man that you've ever met. Good news is, you'll be doing lots of work with him since he is playing Kylo Ren. He is supposed to be your enemy, but there is some chemistry going on with you two. Not just in the movie, but in real life too. Can he truly be the man of your dreams? If so, will he fall fo you?

A/N- Clyde Logan:  Sequel to Logan Lucky (You are that FBI woman) You are just stopping by to visit West Virginia, since you think it's a really pretty state when you came to interview the suspects of the Logan's crime scene. You decide to stop for a drink at the Ducktape bar. The bartender comes to serve you. You see him and you realize that he is the one-armed bartender that the British guy mentioned when you interviewed him. You can't believe that this is Clyde Logan! He seems so handsome. You don't care. You fall madly in love with him. But does he feel the same for you?

A/N- Ben Solo: You are a Jedi Knight. Your Jedi Master is Ben Solo the son of Han and Leia Skywalker Organa. Once you meet him you can't believe how attractive he is. During training, he can read your mind. He is very delighted that you like him because he has the same feelings for you. 

A/N- Matt the Radar Technician: Being a stormtrooper in the First Order isn't always easy. Esspecialy when you have to be commanded by Kylo Ren. He always wears a mask and you never see his face. You wonder what he's trying to hide. What if Kylo Ren isn't real? What if he's going undercover?

A/N- Kylo Ren: You are 18 and a Force-sensitive orphan girl named Rey. You always dreamt of finding true love but knew it could never happen because you didn't have any friends. But soon you get kidnapped by the First Order, the worst thing that you could have ever ever imagined. But soon you meet Kylo Ren and things change. You see him remove his mask and he looks like the most beautiful human being ever. He tries the retrieve information from you, you don't let him. His eyes soften, and you realize that he's not a monster after all. He can be turned back to who he was before. 

A/N- Paterson: You are Paterson's wife Laura and you discover that your dream has come true. You're going to have twins. They are going to be so beautiful and you'll raise them happily with joy and love and hopefully they'll become great poets, artists, and musicians like their parents. 

A/N- Paul Sevier: After the FBI investigation of Alton Meyer, you are an FBI agent that has just been hired discussing what has happened after the supernatural events of the 8-year-old boy that came from an unknown world. You meet your fellow FBI agents and one stands out in particular. His name is Paul Sevier and he has talked personally to Alton about what happened. You wonder why he is the only agent that the boy felt comfortable with and he brought him back to his parents leaving Alton unscathed, even though thousands were searching for him. Does he also have powers or is he just a humble man with a good heart? You soon begin to fall for him the more you hang out together. Is he covering his true identity or was it revealed this whole time? Well, only the universe holds the answer to that question. 

A/N- Charlie Barber: After the heart-wrenching divorce of Nicole and Charlie Barber, you have become best friends with your director in Broadway. You try to help Charlie earn money quickly since he is broke from all the money he spent with divorce lawyers. You have heard that he was married to Nicole, he's been having an affair with Mary-Ann the stage manager. You wonder if Charlie is still in love with her. If he isn't is he in love with you? He's your best friend and you have very deep feelings for him. You think it's best to tell him how you feel that way Henry could find out as well. If you do end up together, will it be like when Charlie got divorced to Nicole? If you ever get married, will he leave you for someone else?