21

With the year coming to an end, the whole group made their way to the station

"Next year is going to be stressful. O.W.Ls!" Alexander said as he slung his arm around Connor's shoulder.
"We'll create a study group and pull all nighters together! I've always wanted to do that!" The Hufflepuff boy said in excitement.
"Tell me how I'm attracted to you, again?" Alexander frowned at Connor who only just smiled, "Oh yeah, that"

"So when will we meet up?" Jesse asked Clarissa and Delilah.
"I don't know, I'm not sure of the situation at home yet. Owl me on my new address, we will figure it out" She turned to Percy and Oliver, "You both got it right?"
"We've got it."

The group squeezed into one compartment since it was big enough to have eight people in it.
"What are your plans for the summer?" Jesse asked the group.
"I'm staying in my room and never coming out of it" Percy said, "My brother's joining Hogwarts next."
"Which one?" Alexander chuckled.
"Ron" Percy replied as he held his rat, Scabbers, in his hand.
"I'm staying home too. Nothing fancy" Connor replied to Jesse's question.
"My sister's coming from Sweden to visit us," Clarissa seemed pretty excited about it.

The train ride came to an end rather quickly. Quicker than Delilah wanted it to. She didn't know what to expect but whatever it was, Delilah was not ready for it.
As everyone started to file out of the train, the group stayed in till the end to avoid the large crowd.
"Write! all of you!" the girl told her friends as they all stood up from their seats. With final hugs and goodbyes, they all started to scatter away.
"I guess you aren't that annoying" Delilah told Oliver with a smile.
"And I guess you aren't a crazy phsyco bitch" The girl punched his shoulder.
"I take it back! you're the worst!" She joked.
"You're the one who punched 5 people in the same school year!"
"Shut up! or I'll make it 6!" Delilah told Oliver and he laughed.
"Don't forget my daily dose of eye rolls and death threats" He pulled the girl into a hug.
"And you don't forget my daily dose of flower names and maybe possibly Quidditch"
"I won't, Common Bluebell"
"Common?"
"Unique Bluebell"
"Do you check the names off your book so you don't repeat them?"
"I sure do!"

Delilah practically ran across the station when she spotted her brother, hugging him tightly, "why didn't you write!? You complete arse!" She his his shoulder.
"Good to see you too Lil" Mathew chuckled as he let go of the hug, "let's get home before you blow up into questions" He told her before grabbing her trunk and walking ahead.
Delilah's aunt Megan and her uncle Augustus were standing just near the barrier, waiting for their nephew and niece.
Delilah hugged and greeted the two of them and the family left the station.

The youngest Rose didn't know what to expect when she reached her Aunt's house but she was pleasantly surprised to see her father there.
She ran towards her father and hugged him tightly, tears falling from her eyes, "where were you!?"
She asked with a cracking voice. No answer came from her father.
"I missed you! You didn't even write!"
"I can explain Delilah. Now, I would like it if you quickly freshen up and we can talk then"
"Is something wrong? Is mum okay?"
"Questions later. Move along"