31

The train ride back home was rather awkward and embarrassing with everyone from the group gushing over the two

Delilah has never been so red in her life and neither had Oliver. They still sat next to each other with Oliver's arm around her shoulder as she slightly leaned into him, which wasn't new but it came with newer feeling and newer meaning.
"I'm so glad I'm going home, I won't be able to handle this teasing" She told Oliver who nodded in agreement.

"Oi Oliver, you live in Scotland, and Hogwarts is in Scotland. Yet, you still come all the way to London and go back all the way back?" Connor asked him out of the blue. The rest of the group turned to him as if they were wondering the same thing.
"Yeah that's exactly what I do" He shrugged.
"Why don't your parents pick you up from hogsmeade?"
"Because, my grandparents live here and it gives my parents a good excuse to visit them" Oliver told them.

The train came to a halt as everyone started filing out of their compartments to leave.
The platform was full of people and it was impossible to find someone and so the group stuck together until it cleared out a little bit.
They said their goodbyes as each one of them hugged each one of them. They talked about writing letters and wished each other a happy Christmas.
Percy, as usual, found his family first. It was pretty difficult to miss someone with such bright red hair.
He said his goodbye to everyone before going around and rounding up his siblings.
Jesse left next and then Alexander, Clarissa and Connor too.
Oliver and Delilah stood in silence for a second before someone called out her name. Turning their head around, Delilah saw her brother approaching her. A wide smile spread across her face as she ran up to him and hugged him, "I didn't know you were coming!"
"It's called a surprise" He laughed as they pulled back. Oliver stood behind her awkwardly as he internally squealed. Matthew Rose was a professional quidditch player and a rather famous one.
"Oh yeah! Oliver this is my brother, Matt. Matt, this is.." Delilah paused for a second, her boyfriend? They hadn't exactly established anything, "Oliver Wood, he plays quidditch" The girl internally groaned. He plays quidditch? Really!?
Oliver stifled a laugh at her awkwardness and shook hands with Matthew.
"I'm a big fan!" Oliver blurted and instantly regretted it.
"Me too! I've heard a lot about you" Matthew winked at his sister who glared at him.
"Really!?" Oliver smirked and Matthew nodded, "All good things, I hope"
"Oh definitely"
Delilah looked between the two and frowned, "Did I ever tell you how much I hate you both!?"

Delilah was happy to see her brother but coming home was still weird. Her aunt and uncle greeted her with hugs and asked her to freshen up before they got to eat something.

Her stomach knotted as she walked into 'her' room. It was so strange. This never felt like home and this never would, not without her parents.
The girl was in a mood for the rest of the evening, only talking to her brother or staying locked up in her room.