38

They sat in the three broomsticks with Butterbeers and chips (chips are fries) ,and things to laugh about

"Do you reckon we'll win this year? Or do you think Harry will completely sabotage it by accident again?" Delilah sniggered.
"Sometimes I feel bad for him, he doesn't do it on purpose. First year, some weird teacher, second year, the chamber and now a murderer. It's really not his fault" Oliver shrugged but deep inside he was still a little frustrated about it.
"I don't believe Sirius black is a murderer" Delilah stated and Oliver looked at her all confused.
"You only believe it because the prophet says it and let me tell you, that Rita Skeeter bitch can't write one true thing" Delilah had a personal hatred towards Rita Skeeter. She always took the worst interviews and wrote not so pleasant things about her family.
"But he was in Azkaban"Oliver rebutted.
"I don't know, it's just a feeling." She shrugged.

They made their way through the streets of Hogsmeade as Oliver wiped his sweaty palms on the side of his pants. He took a couple deep breaths and opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. Delilah definitely took notice of it. She stopped in her steps, now in the middle of a pretty empty Hogsmeade (as compared to what it was a few hours ago), and turned to him, "What's going on?" she asked him.
"Uh, nothing.."
"It's obvious you want to say something, just say it."
"The other day- you said- I mean-I love you! I love you and I wanted to tell you that day but I panicked.." Oliver's words came out live vomit.
"That's pretty stupid of you" Delilah told him, folding her arms over her chest. He looked at her with a puzzled look on his face and shifted from one foot to the other.
"I don't want to force you into this"
"You aren't, I mean it" Oliver scratched the back of his neck and looked straight at her. He was nervous but still trying to prove a point.
"You do?" She had a hopeful look in her eyes.
"I love you. You let me be me!" Oliver placed his hand on her cheek as her head leaned into it, "My life would've been much less eventful and dramatic without you" He chuckled, "I've been falling for you since fourth year and this hole doesn't have a floor to it!" He inched closer to her and she didn't step back.
"I can't tell you how lost I was when you were gone, it was like I lost a piece of myself." He voice was slowly turning into a whisper as their breaths mixed with each other and before he knew it, her lips were on his and she completely melted into him.
"I love you Lilah" Their foreheads touched and their noses centimetres apart.
"Don't call me that" she chuckled, "and I love you too, you idiot"

When Delilah walked into her dorm laughing like and Idiot, Clarissa jumped up from her bed and bombarded her with questions.
"What happened!? tell me!"
"Nothing! It was a date, we ate chocolate, drank Butterbeer, went to the Quidditch store," Delilah looked out the window, avoiding Clarissa's gaze, "He told me he loved me and we kissed" She mumbled the last part.
"I KNEW IT!" She shouted and Delilah glared at her friend, a smile still lingering at her lips, "I want to know everything!"
"Shut up! we're not thirteen year old girls" Delilah rolled her eyes.
"Mentally we are!"
"I'm neither affirming nor denying that" Delilah told her. There was a sudden tap on the window and Delilah opened it. An unknown owl swooped into the dorm and hovered in their room.
"Yours?" Delilah asked Clarissa who shook her head, "That's strange."
Delilah took the letter from the Owl's mouth and it pecked her finger in return.
"Bloody owl" She muttered, turning the envelope around to see who it was addressed to.