Waking up in UA

I just wanted to say that alphas/omegas get their first rut/heat when they're 15. (I'm not really sure about the differences in Japanese schooling but I'm doing my best) UA starts in year 10 for first years so they are both 14 when they start class in 1A.

-Izukus' POV-
-14 yrs old 2 days after UA starts-
I had a dream again. I saw Kachan. God I miss him. When I left everything went down hill. My dad started hitting me. A lot. When I turned 12 my dad said I was so worthless I wasn't even worth keeping so he sold me.

Everyday is the same, wake up, clean the house, get beaten, clean the mess. The thing is I was 12 when I got sent here so I have to stay here where they keep omegas until they have their first heat. Then they'll sell us to someone else. I have been here for 2 years and their are scars littered all over my body. Your probably wondering why I don't use my quirk. Well I have a collar around my neck that stops me from using it. It also acts as a shock collar if I do the wrong thing. I want to go home I miss Kachan.

"Bang" I jump and instinctively curl up in the smallest corner of the room. Then I realise it's heroes. I'm safe. I can see Kachan again. They heroes come in and help me get out of the building. They ask me my name but I can't talk. We weren't allowed to talk in that place so talking Hurts now. One of the heroes recognises me. I don't know how. He says his name is Eraserhead and that he was there when my mum died. I start to cry and hug him. Before I know it I start to see black.

When I wake up it takes a while for my eyes to adjust to the light. Eraserhead is sitting on a chair next to the bed and it looks like I'm in a doctor's office. I start to panic. What if they send me back. What if they hurt me too. What if the people find me again they'll be so mad they could kill me.
Eraserhead wakes up and seems to notice my panic. "Hey, hey it's ok your ok your safe now. No-one is going to hurt you." I start to calm down and I motion for him to get me something to write with since I still can't talk. He hands me a notebook and a pen I start to write.

Where am I?
"Your in UA"
UA like the hero school.
Why?
"I thought I could get recovery Girl to heal you but her quirk wouldn't work on you cause you didn't have enough energy."
Why are you here?
"I teach here and classes are started 3 days ago."
Classes. He's going to leave I'm going to be here all alone. What if they come back.
You're leaving?
I guess he can notice the panic setting in.
"Yes I have to teach but you can come to the classroom with me" I nod and give a small tired smile as a thanks.
"Well class starts in a minute so we should probably start heading there"
I get up and slowly start following him to his class. We get to the door but when he opens it I freeze. I can't walk in. That scent. God I missed that scent. It brought back all the memories from before we left. All the good. What would he say if he could see me now. Every inch of my body is covered in bruises and cuts and scars. What if he hates me. I slide down the wall and start panicking.

-Eraserheads' POV-
Problem child is sitting on the ground having a panic attack and I don't know what to do."Kachan" what who's Kachan? Then I realise he must recognise one of them. If he knows them they might know where his dad is. I took note that they moved house but I couldn't find where they moved to. I walk into the room. "Look I honestly don't give a fuck and I don't remember any of your names but can I please talk to 'Kachan'."

Everyone is looking around suddenly attention is drawn to the ash blonde who was sitting leaned back in his chair feet on his desk. (He is one of the worst problem childs I have seen so far he is always rude always yelling, completely disrespectful and never shows any emotion other than anger.) He dropped down so he was sitting normally and started releasing a large amount of angry pheromones.

Next thing I know I'm pinned to the ground and the spikey haired blonde, Bakugo I think his name is, is growling at me. "You don't get to call me that."he growled it out and his voice was so low I have to admit it was terrifying to see. I pull myself together and respond. "I didn't. He did." I say pointing out the door. He's out the door so fast I just assumed his quirk was super speed.

-Kachans' POV-
How dare he call me that. Only Deku can call me that. He's pointing to the door. Saying someone else called me that. It couldn't be... I dash out and there I see it. The greenete I have been dying to see for the last 10 years I hug him so tight. I finally have him back and I am never letting go again.

Eraserhead looks suprised that I'm hugging him and normally I would never let a teacher see me this weak but right now I don't care. I need his hugs. I need his scent. I bury my nose in the crook of his neck and whine when I don't smell anything. He seems to notice and starts releasing his scent. I hug him even tighter and only let go when I hear a cough coming from Eraserhead. "It would probably be best if you were more gentle with him considering his injuries."

Injuries. I do a double take off his body and see that there isn't one patch of skin left without a bruise cut or scar. The sight makes me growl but I quickly stop myself when I hear Deku whimper. "Come on. You two can come to the teachers lounge and explain how you know each other while president mic teaches the class." I nod and stand holding my hand out for Deku. He looks hesitant but eventually takes it and we walk off. What did they do to him. I swear when I find them I am going to kill them.

We are about half way there when I notice Deku is starting to have trouble walking. So I think of the easiest solution and go with it. I pick Deku up and I am now carrying him bridal style with his nose buried in my scent gland. I make sure I'm releasing a calming scent. To say Aizawa Sensei looks suprised would be an understatement. To be fair though I wouldn't do this for anyone if it wasn't Deku. We get to the teachers Lounge and I can tell it's going to take a long time to explain everything to him. I sit down on the couch and lay Deku's head in my lap and begin. While I talk I play with his hair and that seems to calm him and he falls asleep.

Hi um so I just posted 4 parts in one day and I'm not really sure if they are any good. I am probably going to go into more detail about the time they didn't apart in the form of flashbacks it nightmares but this is a bakudeku story so I thought I would get them back together. I hope you enjoy my writing. And keep an eye open for when I update because I'm kinda locked up here and will probably be updating a lot. 😊