upcoming challenge

-Izukus' POV-
Dad came and visited with Papa like he said but they didn't say long. Kachans' rut ended and today is my first day back at class. I'm kinda nervous.

I walk into the classroom holding Kachans hand and everyone is looking at me. I try to ignore it and I take my seat behind Kachan. He starts letting out calming pheromones to make sure I don't panic. Dad walks into the classroom and begins teaching.

Class ends pretty quickly but dad asks me and Kachan to stay behind. The first thing he does is hug me and of course I hug back. "I'm glad your back Izuku." I smile at him and things just stay like that for a couple seconds until he gets more serious and starts talking again.

"Ok now the reason I asked you both to stay behind was because you both missed some very important information about an upcoming battle." Battle. Wait like against villains. "The Sports festival." Ooh that makes more sense.

"Seriously Aizawa isn't that a little dangerous with all the villains out there." Kachan does have a point. But- "Kachan the Sports festival is probably one of the safest thing to do right now. Think about it. It's like a bajillion heroes (holy shit it just corrected heroes to Jesus. I don't even know how but I'm dieing) and heroes in training all in one spot. They wouldn't even try to attack it."

Kachan looks kinda quiet for a bit before he nods. "That's fair. When is it?" I look back at dad waiting for an answer because I'm curious too. "Well it's tomorrow." (I don't care I'm f'n with the timeline.) "Normally we would give students a couple days notice to train but you guys weren't here. Because of that you two can have the rest of the day off to train."

This is going to be fun!

"Thanks dad!" I give him a hug and he dismissed us. At that moment I have the most amazing idea. "Hey Dad. You and Papa should come by later we could do games and a movie. I haven't actually seen you guys properly in forever!" He smiles and nods.

Me and Kachan make it easy back to the dorms. The dorms have an indoor gym and arena so me and Kachan spend the rest of the school day trying to kick each other's assess. I won of course.

-time skip-
Dad and Papa both arrived at Kachans dorm and we are all trying to agree on a movie. Once we finally had Kachan asked me if I could go and get the snacks from the kitchen because he wanted to talk to my dad's in private. I didn't mind so I left to get the popcorn.

-katsukis' POV-
They both look at me.

"I was wondering if I could...."
"I know it seems early but...."
"What do you think?"

They both look at each other and nod.   Izuku gets back and we start the movie. Afterwards we all play a game of monopoly but it doesn't last long because mic whipped our butts I don't know how someone can be that good on a game that relies on luck. It's stupid. But it was fun. They both leave and me and Izu get into bed and quickly fall asleep looking forward to tomorrows events.