Deja vu

-izukus' POV-
We were all sitting up for breakfast and Kachans mum was asking all sorts of questions. Me and Kachan were taking turns in answering. Although Kachan kinda took over at one point when it came to the Nomu.

That thing still pissed me off.

We had just finished telling auntie and uncle what happened when the door bell rang. Auntie went to answer it. It was oddly quiet.

When auntie came back everyone breathed a mental sigh of relief. Until we saw someone walking in behind her.

It was my father.

Kachan is growling really loudly but all for one doesn't seem to affected by it.

"Izuku you are going to come with me"

Kachan pulls me towards him from behind and starts growling even louder.

He raised his hand towards auntie.

What's the worst that could happen. Even if he took their quirks I could just give them back like last time.

-flashback-
I had just finished untying dad and Papa from the chairs and I could tell they were both confused on why they couldn't get their quirk to work.

So just before I untied Kachans parents I created dad's eraser quirk and Papas voice quirk and gave them back to them. I had to do the same with Kachans parents as well while I was untying them.

-flashback end-

My father suddenly made a massive explosion in his hand. He must have combined both of Bakugos' parents quirks to make it.

This means he can do a lot worse than take their quirks. I can't let him hurt them. I give Kachan a kiss on the cheek and scent him and his jumper so that he has something that smells like me.

I think Kachan realised what I was doing because he grabbed my wrist and tried to hold me back.

"I'm sorry Kachan. I love you."

I create a new quirk, similar to midnight's, and make him fall asleep. I pick him up and hand him to his parents.  I kid him on the forehead one last time. I think auntie and uncle would have tried to stop me too but they looked to be in shock. 

Walk over to my father and I feel a sudden pain on my face.

He punched me.

Everything starts going black.

I chuckle to myself.

This is just like the last time we had breakfast. I wish dad and Papa showed up this time too.

-vote-
How long should izuku be kidnapped?

I know this one is really short. The next one will be super long I promise. But I needed to have the vote before i could write the next part.