The secret squad

-Aizawas' POV-
Did izuku just tell them. Well I suppose if he trusts them that's ok. However right now they're all just standing there like idiots. It takes a good few minutes before anyone talks again.

"bro" is that all Kirishima has to say!? "I thought class C omegas were extinct" Momo. She's not entirely wrong to think that. That's what everyone is taught. "Well um I don't know that's just what I am?" I still don't understand how Izuku is as confused about this as everyone else is.

What I do know is that izuku will want to tell them the rest now. That's going to take them a while to get their head around. There is no way they'll be coming back to class today. "Izuku" I speak softly without a hint of annoyance and other than Bakugo and deku they ask seem suprised by both my presence and my tone off voice.

"If you want to tell them the rest you six can go back to the dorms and have the day of class" izuku nods and Kaminari needs to learn to be quiet. "There's more!" Seriously I already have to put up with Hizashis' yelling I can't deal with his too. Izuku nods. I can tell he's uncomfortable thinking about it all at school so I put my arms up for a hug and he quickly accepts. "Thanks dad." He's called me that a couple times now but it makes my heart melt every time.

"No way dude he's your father that's so cool." Izuku starts shaking in my hold so of course I correct Kirishima on his mistake. "No Kirishima in not his father. I'm nothing like him. I'm his dad." Kirishima seems confused but I honestly don't care. Izuku and the others start leaving and making their way towards the dorm.

-at the dorms-
-Izukus' POV-
Everyone gets to the common area but I ask Kachan of we can do it in his room. He nods and we all make are way up.

Once we get there I sit on Kachans bed with him and the other four sit on the floor. It's quiet for a while before Jiro speaks up "Midorya what else is there to tell us?" I guess it now or never. "There's a lot." I tell them about my mum. My quirk. How me and Kachan became mates. How I moved. My father. When I was sold. When the heroes rescued me. My father again. I tell them about Eraserhead and President Mic. I tell them about All For One, not that he's my dad but that he broke in.

They all look pretty shocked and hearing it out loud it does sound like a lot but eh. I think I might have said to much though when Momo questions "why would all for One break into your house" what do I say. I look up at Kachan and nod. I can't say it so he tells them for me. "You lot can't tell anyone about this! I mean it I'm the only one who knows. Not even his parents do and it's going to stay that way. Got it!"everyone nods their heads really hard. I think Kachan scared them. Now I feel bad.

"All For One is his father" oh my god their going to hate me now this was such a mistake. Hang on. Their all...  Hugging... me. "Hey bro we won't tell anyone but to be honest it doesn't matter. Your literally the most innocent child in the world you could never be a villain." I start to cry. I really have great friends.

Kaminari then starts to talk for the first time since we got to Kachans dorm "Hey guys you know what-" everyone looks at him "-we should have a squad name. Just for the six of us. I've been thinking and thus hereby declare that we are... The secret squad" I giggle that name is actually really cool.

Since we're all in a circle on the floor at this point, me and Kachan moved of the bed about halfway though the explaining, I put my hand in the centre and say 'to the secret squad.' Shortly everyone puts their hands on top of mine. Kachans last but he still does it.

"To the secret squad" I say

"To the secret squad!" Everyone shouts and lifts their hands at the same time. We all burst into laughter and everyone else starts telling their stories and some of them I never would have guessed...

Hey guys please don't forget to go back and vote on the last chapter because I still don't know what to do. Enjoy reading and if you have any ideas on what you want the others backstory to be comment. I won't go into too much detail but I want to write something.