What just happened

This chapter won't have Izukus or  Kachans it'll mostly be class 1A trying to figure out what happened. Also I am sorry I'm advance but it's for the best.

-Grape perverts POV-
Holy shit that omega smells so good.  And he's got a sick body. He didn't say he had a mate and he's the only omega here. I should make a move. I walk up to him put on my charms. "Hey cutie I don't know why your friends with this looser. But I could make you so much happier."(A/N 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮) then all of a sudden Bakugo that selfish prick is punching me in the face. I finally get out of there, with a broken nose and two black eyes, because that omega boy is stopping him. He totally likes me back. "Mineta!" Shoot it's Eraserhead. "That behaviour is completely inappropriate you are expelled." Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

(Author Chan - yessssssssssssssssssss!)

-Kiris' POV-
That was so unmanly mineta. "Everyone! Listen up." Oh it's bakubro. "You all need to leave Deku the fuck alone he has a mate so you can all back the hell up. I will not hesitate to beat the shit out of anyone who tries anything!" It's so manly standing up for his friend like that. "Also! If any of you extras hurt him I swear to god you will wish you were dead. Don't believe me! Consider that proof!" He said that pointing towards All Might. What did all might do. "Yo bakubro." "What the hell shitty hair I told you not to call me that!" Why can't he just accept me as his super Manly bro. "What did All Might do?" Everyone looks at me then starts whispering. Probably trying to figure out what he could have done. Even Eraserhead looks like he's trying to figure it out. Next thing we hear is a conversation between bakubro and All Might. Sort of. "Hey All Might. Do you want to tell them or should I." All Might looks mad. It's weird.

-Urarakas' POV-
Seeing All Might mad is so weird but he doesn't say anything. Bakugo starts to talk again. "This piece of shit had the nerve to tell deku to go back to the classroom because, and I quote 'he would stand no chance against alphas and betas.' that's not all. He had the balls to say that he would should study because, and once again I quote, 'Having a large range of knowledge will be helpful when you decide to have a family' I'm sorry if you think I'm over reacting but what the actual fuck!'" Poor Izuku. I can't believe All Might would say that to him. He is one of the strongest ones here. He literally already beat All Might! Some people are just idiots. I'm glad I was born a beta.

-Minas POV-
I feel so bad for Izuku. Buuuut. I can't stop thinking about what Bakugo said earlier. Izuku has a mate. I wonder who it is. I doubt it's anyone in our class since the only one who knew him before was Bakugo and if Bakugo was his mate he would have said so. He is very possessive so he would make sure we all knew Izuku was his. However he is very protective of Izuku. Nahhh its not possible. I'm pulled out of my thoughts be the bell ringing. Time to go home. I'll ask him before school. The others probably have questions too. I might wait a while though so he isn't overwhelmed.