The first

Thanks for your opinions for everyone who commented. I'm going to continue with this book. Love you guys so much and enjoy.

Long chapter. Lots of smut.

-Authors' POV-
It's been about a week since Deku moved in with Aizawa and Mic. His injuries were treated by recovery Girl as soon as he had enough stamina so he was completely healed now. He was feeling so much better and was finally happy.

-Izukus' POV-
Kachan isn't at school today I don't know why he wasn't answering his messages. That made me kinda worried. Today is a monday so I'll have to see him after school. I can't wait to see him. Bakugos' birthday was a week ago and I wanted to celebrate. Kachan was now 15. School went by pretty quickly and I was walking home. I'm about half way home when I get a notification on my phone. It's a news article. It was sent to me by a private number. Weird. I click on the link and my breath hitches.

Jail breakout!
Hisashi Midorya had just escaped from prison. He is extremely dangerous. The police would like everyone to know they are not to engage this criminal. If you have any information call the police immediately.

Help. I can't breathe. I need Kachan. I pick up my pace and before I know it in running to Kachans house full speed.

-Kachans' POV-
-earlier in the morning-
I woke up feeling like shit. I want Deku. Fuck I need him. I slam my door open and I'm heading for the door. I'm not really sure what I'm doing but I need to get to Izuku. My mum stops me. I growl. She looks shocked for a second before realisation sets in.

"Katsuki-"she starts talking but I growl again. She's still stopping me. I need to get to Izuku. "I know you want to see izuku but you can't. I know this is confusing but you've gone into your first rut. You need to go back to your room." Rut. What. I don't care. I need to get to Izuku. I growl even louder. She sighs and drags me back to my room. I growl and scratch and bite. I want to go! She pushes me into my room and locks the door.

I growl and bang at the door but it won't budge. My mind is so clouded I don't even take into account my quirk. You know the one that lets me blow shit up. I momentarily give up and storm back to my bed. Thoughts of Izuku fill my mind making me uncomfortably hard. Nothing I did could make it go away. I need izuku. I feel asleep because for some weird reason I felt tired.

I wake up to someone knocking on the door downstairs. I wait a few seconds and I smell it. It's izuku. He's here. There is no way in hell that I'm letting him go when he's at arms length away. A walk up to my door and am about to blast it open. Weird I thought. There is a plate of food by the door. Mum must have brought it in. I turn the handle on the door. It opens. Without a second thought I'm out the door and down the stairs. I make it to the front door to see deku. He looks sad. I growl to make myself known. Deku looks at me and my mum looks suprised. Deku runs and gives me a massive hug.

"Izuku, sweetie, Katsuki isn't in the right frame of mind right now. You should probably go home." No. She can't take him from me. I push her away and slam the door in her face and lock it. I know she doesn't have her keys on her and dad's at work. She can't get back in but at the moment I don't care. I look down at izuku who is still hugging me. He looks kinda suprised by what I did. I don't care. I need him.

-Izukus' POV-
Kachans acting kinda weird. I put my hand up and feel his forehead. He stayed home from school today maybe he has a fever. He grabs my hand and puts his other hand on my waist. He puts his nose in the crook of my neck and I release my scent. Maybe he's just stressed. He holds me closer. I feel his lips brush against my neck. His warm breath sends a shiver down my spine. "Ahh!" I half Yelp and half moan as Kachans canines break my skin. Is he marking me. Again. He looks at me his eyes are fully dilated. Then it hits me. That's why he's acting weird. He's in rut.

I don't know what to do. I want to help him. He released my hand when he bit me so I raise it back up and caress his face. That seems to calm him. I kiss him. He kisses back almost instantly. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me up to his bedroom without breaking the kiss and throws me on the bed.

-Warning children please just skip-

He climbs on top of me and starts kissing and sucking on my neck.  I gasp at first but slowly my gasps turn into moans.

-Authors' POV-
Bakugo continues kissing Midoryas' neck slowly making his way down until Izukus clothes start getting in the way. Katsuki is about ten seconds away from ripping Izukus' shirt off but he couldn't. He looks Midorya in the eyes and speaks barely above a whisper. "C-can I" Midorya understands what Bakugo wants and truth be told he wants it too. Midorya leans up and kisses Bakugo gently. He pulls away before Bakugo could even kiss back and smiles softly. "Of course"

That's all Bakugo needed. He was quick to take off his and Midoryas' tops. He began leaving hickies up and down Midoryas' chest. "Mhh Kachan" Midorya was loving every second of it. This went on for about five minutes. The greenetes soft moans encouraging the blonde. Bakugo made his way back up and was kissing Midoryas' scent gland. "Ahh kachan- mhh-  no teasing." The accusation made the blonde smirk because right now all he felt like was teasing.

"Whatever do you mean Izu" a fake look of innocence placed on his face.  "Please Kachan" Bakugo was beginning to loose it. He knew he couldn't keep up much longer. He wanted the small boy infront of him. He wanted to knot him. Fill him. Mark him. Claim him. But most importantly he wanted to fuck the small boy. Now he might have wanted to but there was no way he was rolling over that easily.

---------------------------------------
Smut will continue next chapter