a muzzle

-Aizawas' POV-
What's going on why can't I use my ability. I look around trying to locate the man who knocked me and my husband out but he isn't there. Izuku. He's here. He's ok thank God. Where's Bakugo. If he's in his rut I doubt he'd let izuku leave his side. I look at izuku he looks confused and then he looks shocked and then he looks sad and I have no idea what's going on. He shakes his head and comes to untie me and the others.

The first thing anyone says was spoken by Mrs Bakugo "Izuku, izuku sweetie where's Katsuki." Izuku puts his head down and walks into the lounge room. We all follow behind him. We see Bakugo laying on the couch unconcious and izuku is now running his finger through his hair. It makes me smile.

"Ok someone explain what the hell is going on here!" That was Bakugos' mother again. I can see where Bakugo gets it from. I turn around to Izuku because I figured he'd know something because I sure as hell didn't. He looks like he's about to cry. "C-can we wait till Kachans up." He looks back down at Bakugo and stopped running his fingers through his hair choosing instead to gently caress his face.

"I'm going to take him upstairs to his bed." I look back at all the adults and none of them say anything so izuku proceeds to pick him up and take him upstairs. We all sit down and Mrs Bakugo offers everyone a cup of tea.

-Izukus' POV-
It's been about 2 hours since Kachan was knocked unconcious and I'm panicking about what the others will think when they find out my dad is All For One. What if Kachan hates me? What if everyone thinks I'm a villain? What if they blame me for All for One taking their quirks? What if dad hurts them? Wait does that mean I'm going to turn it to be a villain too? "No" I jolt up suprised by the sudden sound but I look and see it's Kachan. Wait if he answered me doesn't that mean. Shit. no no no no no. I didn't mean it. I crawl into the corner of the room and start having a panic attack.

-Kachans' POV-
Fuck what did I say. What did I do. I try to reach out to him but he moves even further back into the wall. He keeps repeating words like 'no' 'please' and 'I'm sorry' at one point he even says 'I promise I'll never do it again.' This is kinda starting to scare me and I can't help him. I run downstairs to get the adults and they all look shocked to see me but they follow me upstairs nun the less.

When we all get back Izu is in the floor in tears and rocking back and forth still mumbling the words he was saying earlier and still as far into the corner as he could manage. Everyone looks scared. "Bakugo what happened" Aizawa asks me what happened but I really don't know. "He was mumbling a bunch of questions and I answered one. I might have scared him because I don't think he knew I was up. But then he started getting more panicked and when I tried to reach for him to help he moved even further away."

"He mumbled?" He looks confused. "Yeah he used to do it all the time when we were kids" he still looks confused but respond anyway trying to deal with the situation at hand. "He was probably just scared, could you try again. He'll react better if it's you rather than anyone else."

What Aizawa said kinda makes sense but what if I make it worse. I shake the thoughts out of my head and start heading towards Izuku. He starts getting even more scared and starts talking even quieter I don't think any of the parents could even hear him but I could. "Please. No. Please. I promise I'll never do it again. Please. I don't want to wear the muzzle. Please." I stop.

That's why Aizawa had never heard him mumbling. That son of a bitch would muzzle him when he would mumble. Even I know he can't help it sometimes. I can't do nothing. I bolt for him and he flinches but I grab him anyway. He starts to struggle against me. I hold him close his back against my chest and I'm holding his wrists. I start to whisper in his ear. "It's ok. It ok. I promise no-ones going to muzzle you. Your safe. I promise I'm going to protect you. It's ok."

I start releasing a large amount of pheromones and the adults have to leave because of how strong they are. The scent comforts Izuku because he's my mate but it's like a warning to anyone else telling then to back off. Once they all leave izuku finally starts to calm down. He's stopped rocking back and forth and he's stopped crying. At least he did. Once he's calm he turn around to face me and he hugged me and starts crying again. I hug him back and eventually he falls asleep. I lay him in my bed and go out to get the adults.

"Bakugo is he ok?"

Hi guys I got the idea for the muzzle thing from another story but I'm not sure which one. I also wanted to give a shout out to minniecat2000 for their support as well. The last thing was I wanted to say was I know I said I'd try and post again yesterday but I couldn't so this one is extra long. Hope you enjoy. Love you guys. Bye 😊😊