todoroki's a dick

-todorokis' POV-
Ok. Izuku is coming over to work on the project. I run down my check list of things I need for my plan to work.

Heartfelt speech - check (already prepared)

Condoms - check

Heat causing pill - check

Restraints - check (just incase)

As soon as I finish I hear a knock on my door. I answer it and it's Izuku. I ask him if he wants some tea and he says yes I make him some tea and crush one of the heat causing pills and put it in his mug. I'm not sure how effective it will be like that so I add a couple more.I hand him the mug and he starts drinking it.

Yes! Step One complete.

The next step is for me to say my speech.

"Izuku I really care about you and it hurts to see you with such an arrogant and egotistical mate. Especially when I know I could do so much better. I think you're amazing and you deserve the best. Let me be your mate and I know you will be so much happier. We will be the best Super hero team ever!"

"Todoroki..."

This is it!

"Please don't talk about Kachan like that. He may seem brash but he is a really kind person. I wouldn't trade him for the world and I already promised him we would be the best hero team around!" As he finishes talking he giggles.

How could he choose that animal!

Nevermind. He will be mine!

His heat pills start kicking in so I make my move.

-authors' POV-
-warning: sexual assault-
-children please skip-

Todoroki grabs Midoryas' hand and because the pills have kicked in his mind is completely clouded. He wanted Kachan. He whimpered and whined when todoroki pulls him towards his bed he tried fighting back but because his mind was so clouded he couldn't defend himself.

Todoroki grabs the restraints he prepared earlier and ties Midoryas' wrists to the head of the bed. At this point Midorya was begging for him to stop but todoroki didn't care. He pulled off his and Midoryas' clothes and put on a Condom. Todoroki inserted himself into Midorya not even stopping to prep him completely ignoring the tears falling from the small boys eyes.

"Please- stop please- Kachan help me" the begging and screaming was getting on the peppermint boys nerves. "Stop with your whining I am then times better that that arrogant idiot!" This only made the tears fall harder. He pulled out. As todoroki was nearing his mouth to Izukus' scent  glands preparing to mark the small boy the door burst open. Bakugo stormed in and threw the duel haired boy across the room. He threw at least a dozen punches and todoroki was definitely out cold.

-End of assault-
-children Todoroki raped Midoriya-

He quickly returned to Izukus' side taking off the jumper he was wearing and gently placing it on the greenetes fragile frame. He lifted the boy who was now crying into his chest and whispered a series of calming words. He tried to release as little of his scent as possible because his scent screamed of both anger and fear and he didn't want to worry or upset the injured boy any further. He walked towards the other four who were standing around the door. He looks at Kirishima "can you get Aizawa and tell him to come to my dorm. I'll explain it to him when he gets there. He carried the boy quickly towards his dorm to be sure he wasn't seen by anyone else in such a state.

Hey guys can I just say something todoroki you piece of shit you will rot in hell for the rest of eternity for your crimes against the Little cinnamon bun 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬

Sorry I needed to get that off my chest

On a happier note thank you guys so much for all the reads. Love you guys Bye 😊😊😊