Nezus' plan

-This takes place when Bakugo is explaining everything to Aizawa-

-Nezus' POV-
How interesting. My records show that young boy doesn't have a quirk. Why in the world would they put a quirk collar on him. Bakugo he's hiding something. There is no way that he would act this way towards just anyone. Even if he was his childhood friend. I read his record and honestly I had given up on trying to calm his temper then this kid can calm him down with a single word. Bakugo said he was an omega, could they be mates. That would make sense.

-when Deku pins all might down-
I'm glad I decided to follow young Midorya on the security cameras. This is most certainly interesting. For an omega with no work to display so much power is incredible. (hi just going back in going to make it so that izuku didn't use his quirk and he was just really strong cause he is a class C and all.) I will have to talk to the boy later today. I suppose I will have to talk to young Bakugo as well since they don't quite seen separable at the moment.

Maybe I could convince the boy to school here. It is only day three and even though he doesn't have a quirk he still seems more than powerful enough to b he a hero.

Hi I know this one is really short the next one will be longer I promise and I will try to get it out today. I just thought it would be easier to do this whole chapter as sort of a back track of what was going on while the other stuff was happening. I hope it makes sense of not please say and I can upload a timeline so it will make more sense. 😊 Bye guys