the sports festival

-Izukus' POV-
I still feel kinda bad about the dare. But at the same time it was so funny.

Midnight is standing on a platform at the edge of the arena with a giant wheel infront of her. One by one all the first year classes make there way to the stage and wait for midnight to begin the explanation.

"Welcome students and all those watching from the stands and at home. This year group I believe is one of the most interesting ones that have ever come to UA. They have fought against real villains and have real experience. This year's games will definitely be one for the history books.

I would like to call to the stage Izuku Aizawa to give a short speech on behalf of this year's students. Not only is he top of his year, he is also the first omega student to be admitted to UA so please give him a warm welcome."

I'm super nervous. Even more so know midnight did her whole speach thing. I'm kinda mad she just told people in an omega. I'm not embarrassed or anything it's just I feel like people look down on omegas a lot. I feel everyone starting at me as I make my way to the stage.

"Hi-" I'm so nervous. I look back over the sea of students. I notice Kachan giving me an encouraging smile and I realise... I can do this!

"Hi. As you were just told. My name is Izuku and I am an omega.

I know you probably don't want to hear this but our society is broken. Like seriously fucked up. I know we have heroes and we have villains but there is so much more. Life is never black and white and despite what people say it shouldn't be grey either.

Life should be a mess. Every colour of the rainbow in the most beautiful pattern imaginable.

Until us as a society embrace the colours the clouds will never part the rain will never stop and no-one will be able to see the rainbow.

As hypocritical as this may seem we don't need heroes. We just need to be good people. Because at the end of the day. We're all human. These abilities that we have don't make us any less so.

We're not heroes, we're not villains. We're human. And that's all we were ever meant to be."

I Finnish my speech and the crowd is deafly quiet, until a loud clap starts to echo from the other side of the arena. I look in direction and I see a portal opening with none other than my father walking out. He begins to talk and his voice echos throughout the stadium.

"Well done my boy such a heart warming speach."

I think all might recognises him. I see him start to charge at all for One.

(This is gonna be payback for all the shit you did to my baby boy.)

-authors POV-
All might lasts almost 30 seconds. 30 seconds of pure torture. By the end of it he's semi-unconcious on the ground in his skiny form with two black eyes and an almost certainly broken back.
(Fuck you all might you deserve it)

Since it all happened so fast it took a second for everyone to fully register what had just happened. All the heroes where on high alert and the civilians were being evacuated from the stadium. All of the students moved for cover except Izuku, who remained frozen on the stage, and Katsuki who began his charge at his boyfriends father. Of course he wasn't on idiot so fighting alongside him was almost all of the other heroes who weren't helping with the evacuation.

The heroes were not going to win until all for one began to speak sealing his own doom.
He spoke first to Aizawa, "I must ask how is my son." Because the only one to know of all for ones connection to Izuku that was present he responded for him. "You need to stay away from him you fucking monster." Luckily both Aizawa and mic were quick to pick up on what was going on and fought even harder for the safety of their son.

Katsuki was hit across the arena landing somewhere between the fight and Izuku. Izuku snapped out of it. He yelled as loudly as he could, "stop everyone!" Surprisingly everyone listened and parted ways for him to walk towards his father. You know like in all of those overdramatic tv shows. When he reached his father he turned around to face Katsuki who was now a few feet away from him and said in a mixture of the saddest and the softest voice imaginable,

"we are going to miss you"

Then he grabbed his father's hand and they both disappeared. He saved everyone and finally put a stop to all of the pain that was being caused by his birth father leaving behind a new kind of pain. At least for a little while.

The end. At least for a little while.
I may do a sequel. Thank you so much for all you support while I've been writing this bye guys for real this time. Love you😊😊😊