missed phone calls

Smut. Lots of smut
-Authors' POV-
Bakugo continued teasing Midorya. "Please what. I have no idea what you want Izu. You need to be more specific." After saying that he began to attack the smaller boys scent gland once again leaving Midorya a moaning mess. Midorya could barely talk at this point. "Please. Please Katsuki" hearing his name like that made Bakugo snap.

The blonde made quick work of both of there pants throwing them somewhere on the floor for then to find later.

He slowly inserted one finger into the small boys hole watching as the greenete squirmed in sight pain and pleasure. "Mhh" He waited until he was sure his omega was comfortable before inserting another finger and scissoring the small boy.

Once Bakugo was content with his much he stretched Midorya he slowly removed his fingers and began lining up with the boys entrance. He looked up at Midorya for any sign that he didn't want to continue but found none. Slowly he inserted himself into the small boy. "Ahh! Kachan" Bakugo wanted to be gentle seeing as it was both his and Midoryas'first time but his rut wouldn't let him. He slowly picked up his pace until he was going as fast and as hard as he could. Eventually Bakugo hits a certain spot and Midorya arches his back and screams loudly. "Katsuki!"

Bakugo continued to abuse the spot putting both of them closer to their climax. "Mhh Kachan I'm close" "Me too Izu" a couple more thrusts and Midorya cums painting both their chests white. Bakugo keeps going as his knot inflates stretching izuku even more. With his knot fully inflated Bakugo finally begins to release filling Midorya completely. They both lay down completely exhausted and fall asleep in each other's embrace.

-Children, they did the naked dance-

-Izukus' POV-
I wake up and see a couple hours passed since me and Bakugo fell asleep. I try to stand up and walk to the bathroom but quickly fell down because of the sudden pain in the lower half of my body.

The loud crash seem to wake Bakugo up. He leans over the edge of the bed with a slight look of worry. He sees what happened and chuckles slightly. That jerk. I huff and kinda pout. I look up to him "Kachan can you help me." He looks slightly amused. He grabs me by the hips and pulls me up on the bed to sit on his lap. "What were you trying to do?" The genuine care in his voice makes my heart flutter. "I wanted to have a shower" he chuckles again I giggle this time. The look on his face is one of pure amusement and even I have to admit it's contagious.

I Yelp as he picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me to the bathroom. He sits me on the edge of the bath and begins to run the water. Once the bath is ready he picks me up again and sits be down in the bath on his lap so I'm facing him.

We kinda sit there for a while until we hear the door to the house opening. Kachans dad must have gotten home. Kachan lifts me out of the bath and back to his room where we both get dressed again. Me have a little bit of trouble but Kachan helps. We both lay back down and cuddle while watching a movie. Shortly after we're both dressed there is a knock on the door. Neither me nor Kachan have any intention of getting up.

"Come in" Kachan calls. I kinda expected it to be one of Kachans parents. What I didn't expect was for dad (Aizawa) and Papa (Yamada) to come bursting through the door. I definitely didn't expect them to start yelling "Where the he'll have you been?" "Why weren't you answering any of our calls?" "Don't you know how dangerous it is right now. Especially for you!" "We were worried sick!"

Kachan looks confused and so am I at first but then I remember. The reason I came to Kachans house. My dad.

Hi guys. I just wanted to say that writing this had made me realise something. My parent would kill me if they found it what I was doing.  I just wanted to say incase all of a sudden I'm murder or anything 🤣🤣