crush

-Todorokis' POV- (what no way)
The Omega boy that joined class a few weeks ago is so cool. What I don't get is why he would be mates with someone like Bakugo. I am way better than him. I got it. I just have to show him in better than Bakugo and then when he has his heat I can mark him and he'll be mine not Bakugos'. I just need to get him alone.

(When an omega has their heat it doesn't matter if they have a mate they can be marked again and then they have a different mate.)

-Izukus' POV-
Me and Kachan sit in our seats him leaning back so his head is rested on my desk. I'm playing with his hair while we're both talking. I notice the boy I recognised as todoroki was looking at me. Maybe he wants to be friends!

-urarakas' POV-
God Izukus so cute. Bakugo is such a rude kid. He does not deserve such an innocent and adorable mate. He should be mine! I notice todoroki is looking at him too. Don't tell me he likes my deku too. This is ridiculous! If izuku should like anyone it should be me. I know what to do. I just need to get him alone.

-authors' POV-
And just because those two asked they where given a chance. Aizawa had just arrived and was explaining to the class a project that they so had to complete. "You will all have to pick your favourite and your least favourite super heroes and gather all the information you can about them. Then you need to look at why they are your favourite or your least favourite and make it into a poster. You will be working in pairs and I expect all of you to complete it to the best of your ability and it's due on Monday next week so that gives you 6 days to get it done. Also in picking so you can ask suck it up" At those words two members of the class crossed their finger and began planning.

-Kirikamis' POV-
Todoroki is definitely planning something we have to make sure that he doesn't do anything that might get someone hurt.

-Jiromomos' POV- (Jiro X Momo)
Urarakas' definitely planning something we have to make sure she doesn't do anything she might regret.

-Izukus' POV-
Everyone is so nice. I wonder what heroes I should do my project on.

I know this one is short but the next one will be longer. I might post it tomorrow. Enjoy the read love you guys 😊😊😊