a secret

-Kachans' POV-
I'm not going to tell them. It might be a mistake but it's up to Izu if he wants then to know or not. "Yeah he's fine. He fell asleep so could he just stay here with me tonight." I still don't want him to go. Aizawa sighs "it's safer for him at our place." My heart drops and I start to growl. I know I can trust them and that but I just- I want to protect Izu and I can't do that if they take him away. I need him. I don't want him to go.

Aizawa sighs again and mic puts his hand on his shoulder as if a means to try and keep him calm. "IF it's ok with your parents you can stay over at our place for the night. Honestly it would probably be better incase izuku wakes up and panics." I look at my parents and they both nod. Yes! "Just remember your uniform for school tomorrow." Right. I put my uniform in my school bag and throw it over my shoulder. Then I pick up Izu. Aizawa went to pick him up earlier but I growled at him so he backed away.

I'm just glad that my rut will be over tomorrow. Seriously it's only one day and is still to long. (Normally it would be longer but it was his first rut and he already did what he wanted once. So sorry if that's confusing.)

When we get their I take Izu straight up to his room. I've been there a heap already so I know my way around. I lay him down and he semi wakes up. I lay down next to him pull him close and tell him to go back to sleep. He layy his head in my chest and quickly fell back asleep me following shortly after.

-Aizawas' POV-
I'm not sure how I feel about Bakugo staying with my son but I understand how hard someone's first rut can be. I also understand the relationship that the two of them have and how much izuku cares for him. Honestly if it was anyone else I probably would have gone full overprotective dad mode and told them to stay away.

I checked on then about half an hour after we got back and they were both fast asleep. Bakugo looked really calm and almost happy. Think about Bakugos' personality and then you'll understand how scary that is. Even when Izukus around he's always scowling. Unless he thinks no-ones watching. I guess he doesn't trust anyone but izuku but that does make sense since they're mates and all. He's easily a headache and a half. Such a problem child.

-Izukus' POV-
I wake up and see I'm in my bed. Kachans there too. I can tell he's awake because he's making the most obvious face. I decide to play song and have some fun I mean why not. I make sure to speak really loudly "I guess I should probably call my boyfriend abou-" Kachan pounced. God he actually fell for that. A start laughing. After about a minute he figures out what I did and starts whining about how that was 'so not fucking cool' his whining just makes me laugh more. Until he pushes me of the bed. Then we both laugh for a bit and get ready for school.

We get to class about 20 minutes early so I'm talking to Kachan. "Hey Izu about what happened yesterday" holy shit what is he talking about. It's he taking about the thing with my dad or the 'other' thing. "Come on let's talk somewhere else." He grabs my hand and pull me to the bathroom. Honestly I'm kinda scared. "So, your dad is all for One" he hates me. "I'm sorry I didn't know. I get it if you hate me now."

-katsukis' POV-
What is he talking abo- oh "Izu look at me." I put my hand on the side of his face and make him look up at me. "I will never hate you. I love you and nothing will ever change that. I just wanted to know if you wanted others to know or not." He looks kinda scared. He shakes his head as though the idea is killing him. "Ok" I say and stick out my pinky finger. "I pinky promise to never tell anyone. This'll be our little secret" he giggles at my childish behaviour and I swear that sound comes from the heavens. He links his pinky with mine and we both laugh and make our way back to class with 5 minutes to spare. Izu gives me a kiss on the cheek and we both walk in.

Two long ones in one day. Wow. I might even post another one because I already decided what's going to happen. Until next time. Bye guys love you all 😊😊😊