what did he do

(hi I just went back and he had been back with his dad for two weeks now not two days in sorry if that's confusing)

fluff

-Kachans' POV-
Recovery Girl couldn't use her quirk on him again, So we just came back. He wouldn't let anyone see his injuries anyway. I have no idea how bad it is. I'm making katsudon now. Aizawa and Mic are in the lounge room with Izuku talking. Err trying to talk to him. He hasn't said a word since we got back.

Slight time skip

We are all sitting up and everyone has eaten except Deku he hasn't had ANY! That's it! I need to now exactly what they man did to him right now. I grab his arm a drag him upstairs to my room. He winces slightly but I notice. I sit him on my bed and lock the door incase one of the others come up. That seems to scare him.

"Hey Deku it's ok. I'm not going to hurt you. Can you do me a favour?" He nods he doesn't say anything but I take it. "Can you take of your top." I speak as softly as possible. But I can see him getting nervous. "Please Deku. I need to see what that man did to you. Please Izu." He nods again and tries to take his top off but I can see he is struggling. I tell him to stop and put his arms above his head. I pull his shirt off with my eyes closed. I asked for this but I don't want to see it.

I don't say anything but I can hear Deku start crying. My eyes shoot open and I can see it all. I should've protected him. I put my hand up to wipe away his tears but he flinches away. That hurts but I know he didn't mean it. I wipe his tears away and he nuzzles his face into my hand. He smiles.

I pick him up and take him into the bathroom. I sit him on the vanity and start running water in the sink. I grab a face wash (cloth sized towel) I start to clean his wounds. I took the bandages off his arm and start to clean them to. When I get to his cut marks I start to cry. "I'm sorry" He spoke. Why is he sorry. "Why are you sorry" "I made you sad. I make life harder for everyone around me just like dad said." I start crying even more. I pull him in for a hug and start to release sad/calming pheromones. He hugged back.

"I love you. And I'm not crying because your making my life harder because your not. You make my life the best. You are my reason for going to school in the morning. Do you seriously think I would be able to get through a day with those extras without you. Your the reason I want to be a hero. So we can be the best hero team the world has ever seen. You are brave and strong and kind. And I wouldn't trade you for the world. I love you and I always will but please. Please promise me you'll stop hurting yourself. I hate seeing you get hurt."

He's crying and so am I. "I-i promise" he smiles at me and starts to relax. I pull him in closer and whine. He understands and starts releasing his scent. He's safe. He's mine. No-one is ever going to hurt him ever again. I pull him in for a kiss and he kisses back.

I'm currently sitting with my back to the wall legs crossed and Deku's sitting in my lap Stradling me. God I love him. I run my fingers through his hair and he puts his arms flat against by chest with his hands fiddling with the collar of my shirt. I slowly pull away when I remember I left two teachers downstairs. I don't want to and I know he doesn't either but it's for the best. He's still hurt.

I let him borrow one of my hoodies, he chooses my favourite one. I scent him and then we walk back down stairs. Aizawa and Mic notice the change of clothes and ask what happened. Izu looks at me and his eyes are begging me not to tell them. But it's better if they know. It's better if they know everything.