Kachan comes over.

Hi guys sorry this is going to be a really short chapter. I promise the next one will be longer and filled with drama.

Kachan drops me off at home and starts to head back to school. However not before scenting me and giving me a kiss on the forehead. I take a deep breath and open the door. Dad's standing right there. Was he spying on me. He starts yelling about me and Kachan.

He stops yelling and I think it might be over. He walks away and I start making my way to my room. "Where the hell do you think your going." I know better than to respond. I turn around and I start shaking. He's holding a whip and a knife. He puts them both on the table and tells me to come over to him. I know it'll be worse if I don't. I stand there looking down. "One for every minute you are home early." I don't quite understand at first and then he starts. Cut. "One." Whip. "Two." I start to cry. It hurts. "Oh come on now. Your home six hours early. You can't be done already. There is still 358 minutes to go." He had a really scary smile on his face. I'm scared.

I don't complain though. I keep my head down. I don't fight back. I deserve this.

2 hours later I make my way up to my room. I can't move now. I hurts. I'm scared. I want Kachan. I want Kachan. I want Kachan. I do the only thing I can think of and call him. It's Lunch time so I know he'll pick up.

-Kachans' POV-
All morning I've had to deal with these annoying shit heads and Deku isn't here to keep me calm. My phone rings And I look at the caller id. It's deku. I smile and answer. "K-Kachan." His voice sounds terrible he must have been crying. (He was just not about what you think.) The next words he says almost kill me. "H-help me. P-please." He sounds like he's crying again. I bolt out of the cafeteria where everyone is eating lunch and run all the way to Dekus house.

I get there in about 5 minutes because he lives so close by. I knock on his door and his dad answers. He doesn't seem to like me. "It's you." Ok fine he hates me happy. I ask him if I can see Deku and he says Deku's busy. I look past him and I can see blood on the floor. My blood starts to boil. I can't fight him now. I have to find Deku. I leave. Let him close the door and sneek around to Dekus window. I climb into his room. I almost die at the sight. I pick him up and rush him to my house. I thank the gods that I live next door. I thank the gods again that my parents are on a business trip this month. What happened to him?