a long few days

-Izukus' POV-
Surprisingly we didn't actually do anything while Bakugo was in his rut.

He insisted that I shower multiple times because he kept getting mad that I smell like them. I understand I really do but at the same time... I've showered like a dozen times I don't smell like them anymore.

On the first day we just layed on the couch cuddling and watching movies.

The second day that was a little bit chaotic.

We both feel asleep on the couch and I woke up to Kachan holding me in his death grip and growling. I have no idea what's setting him off until I hear a knock on the door. I smell the air and realise that it's an alpha. But not just any alpha. It's dad.

Kachan doesn't move from his spot but continues growling. Eventually I hear him fumbling with the door. This makes Kachan launch from the couch towards the door. He opens it and growls.

-katsukis' POV-
"Bakugo calm down. Kirishima and Kaminari told me you were in rut and I figured I would bring over some of Izukus' things for you."

I growl louder telling him to back away. He doesn't. He puts a hand on my shoulder and steps forward. To close. Not to me, to Izu. He's to close to Izu. I growl again even louder this time but he didn't seem to care.

He hands me a blanket and it kinda smells like Izu. Is he going to take Izu now. No no no no fuck no. Not happening. I know he was only trying to help but I have to protect Izu. Just forget the fact that he's Izu's dad for a second.

I lunge at him and he goes on the defence. Before I can attack again I hear the door close. I look behind me and see Izu. He looks upset and mad. I look down.

"Bakugo Katsuki that's my dad! He was trying to help you!" I can't help but start to whine. My omega's mad at me."Apologise!" I look up to Aizawa and he looks completely shocked that Izu's here.

"Sorry" he takes his eyes off Izu and looks at me. Honestly he looks even more shocked. "Izuku? Is that really you?" Izu walks up and gives him a hug. I want to growl and pull him away from the other alpha but I don't. I can't make him more mad at me. 

I thinks he notices that I don't like it though because he pulls away and walks over to me hugging me as well.

He turns around so he can talk to Aizawa Sensei and now I'm hugging him from behind. "Yes dad it's me." Izu is talking so calmly but I can barely get out a single word. Aizawa looks like he's about to cry. "How? When? Why didn't you say something earlier?"

Izu smiles softly "Kachan found the base and I managed to break out. It was yesterday Kachan had just started his rut so he didn't want anyone else to know that I was here and I figured it wouldn't hurt if I waited a few days for his rut to end." Aizawa is weirdly quiet. But then he nods.

"I am going to tell everyone that you're back but I'll make sure they don't disturb you. I might bring mic around later though ok." Izu smiles even wider and says in the most cheerful voice "Sure!" Aizawa leaves and I pick Izu up and we go back to the couch and put on a movie shortly falling back asleep.

I am so sorry it took so long to update I'm just having some serious writer block I hope you like it and I will try to update again soon. Bye guys love you 😊😊😊