Chapter 1

Morgan's P.O.V

My best friend Vicky, and I were walking down our "short-cut street" to get some ice cream. We did everything together. We were talking about random stuff for school when Vicky noticed something.

She turned around just as I did and we saw a blue mustang heading towards us. She pulled out a cigarette and lit it, put an arm on my shoulder, leaned against me and handed me the cigarette. "Stay cool" she spoke as they came closer.

We both exactly knew who they were. Bob Sheldon and Randy Anderson. "Hey baby. Heard you have the same last name as me? Why don't ya come over to my house and we can have some fun." Randy spoke.

I knew he was talking to Vicky cause she and Randy both have the same last name but aren't related. Vicky is a greaser and Randy is a soc I hope that's not the only difference.

"Just because I have the same last name as you doesn't mean I am related to you. No way I'm related to a soc like you." Vicky spat at them. "Go back where you belong! Oh wait that's where you belong." I said, pointing at the trash can nearby.

I knew that made him upset because Bob lunged towards me and Randy does the same to Vicky. He got on top of me and slapped me across the face.

I punch him in the face and he falls next to me. Vicky didn't get knocked to the ground, Randy did. When he lunged towards her she kicked him in the manhood and he fell to the ground.

"You piece of shit!" Vicky yelled as she kept kicking Randy in the ribs. I kept kicking Bob in the face, soon enough his face is all bloody. Bob and Randy both ran back into their car and drove away.

Across the street we see Dallas Winston laughing his ass off. "Hey baby! Do you think you can do that to me in bed but way better!" Vicky rolled her eyes.

She hates it when boys like Dallas talk to her like that and is very protective of me especially from boys. Vicky storms across the street over to Dallas and throws a punch at his face.