Chapter 10

Pony's P.O.V

I know Jeremy and Dave because they were one of the people who used to pick on Johnny a whole lot. I nod. "Actually yeah she is." I put an arm around her. She kisses me on the cheek which made my face get hot.

"So if you don't got a problem with it then get lost." I sneered. Dave grunts and walked away with Jeremy following behind. "Wow Pony. That was very very brave of you." Morgan looks at me. I smile.

"Yeah that sure took a lot of guts to do it." I watch them walk away. Two-bit was around the corner watching Morgan and I. He walks over with Johnny behind. "Ya know kid, if you needed any help then I was right around the corner ya know?"

I nod still watching them. "Yeah I know, I just felt like I need to get more tuff with things like this. Ya dig Two-bit?" I look over at him. "Yeah I do. And your getting pretty good at it real quick." Two-bit rubs my hair.

"Really man? Why the hair?" I stare at him. "Sorry kid. Here's a comb." He hands me one. Then out of nowhere a Soc runs up to Johnny pushing him up against the lockers. He drops his books all over the floor.

A random girl gets down on one knee and helps him pick up his stuff. They kinda look cute together. That's Alexis. We call her Alex for short. Plus she kinda prefers the name Alex too. Two-but automatically runs after the Soc who did that to Johnny.

Johnny and Alex talk for a while until the school bell rings. They have the first period together so I think he'll be fine. I go to Math first. Morgan goes to science. We think Johnny will soon ask Alex to have lunch with him or something.

~7 hours later~

School is finally done. We grab all of our stuff and start walking to the parking lot. We walk all the way to the DX to meet Steve, Soda and Vicky there. They are just working away like usual. Soda, talking to girls that soon start flirting with him.

Morgan and I went into the back with Vicky and Steve. They were doing their normal job as usual. They were being normal people and doing their job. Such weird people. "Hey y'all." I say as I walk in the garage.

Vicky's P.O.V

Morgan comes in with Pony holding hands. Gross. And she greets us by saying 'hey y'all'? Really? Gosh she can be weird sometimes, she hangs around Two-bit too much. Really once she said Micky was pretty awesome.