Chapter 16

Pony's P.O.V

Demi laughs a little. Dally and Demi make eye contact again. There was just silence with a soothe sound of Mickey Mouse cartoon playing. "Uh. Can I sit down anywhere?" Demi asked shyly. Dally gets up.

He offered his seat to her, she sits next to Soda on the couch. He gets up for Vanessa to take it. Dally and Soda both sit on the ground. "So are you guys like officially dating now?" Two-bit asked. Dally takes Demi's hand.

"Yeah I guess we are"

Demi's P.O.V

Dally and I held hands as we watched a movie together, he wasn't the guy I expected to be with. He changed his ways for me, and I appreciate that. When I was a little girl my father died in an auto wreck.

It was his fault anyway, he was drinking again. He started when I was born. When I was born my mom died, so he became an idiot and started drinking. It got so out of hand I guess he just wanted to come home but had to face karma.

I couldn't do anything about it so I lived with my uncle Pat. But he's abusive so I try to get out as much as I can. But now that I have the gang and Dallas. We just waited around for a while until there was a knock at the door.

We just waited around for a while until there was a knock at the door

Darry opened the door and there stood in the doorway, my uncle Pat. He has an angry face plastered on the front of his head. I was used to it but Darry's face was in shock. "Uh, can I help you sir?" Darry asked.

"Yes. If you find this girl tell me. She's my niece and I need her home. Now" Pat says holding up a picture of me. Darry was confused. He scanned the photo for a while trying to look at it. "Just take it" Pat throws the paper in Darry's face.

Darry's P.O.V

I decided to protect Demi, so I never said anything about her being in my living room with a retired criminal. The guy leaves and I look at everyone. They are all staring at me, I let out a breath that made me feel relieved.