Chapter 9

Morgan's P.O.V

Then she walks away. Is Vicky ok? She's acting like a smartass today. The gang and I follow Vicky and we finally find some seats. We got done with our movie and went back home. I was really worried about Vicky at this moment.

Was her getting used to the fact that everyone knew she dated Bob changing her? I hope not. I hope she doesn't turn into a Soc again. I wish we could have the normal Vicky back. Anyways the rest of the night one by one the gang started leaving to go home.

Vicky's P.O.V

I know it, Morgan is scared of me. I just have a feeling about it. Steve wants to do the same thing we have. I'm just not feeling it today. "Hey Steve can we just take a one day break from our routine?" I ask.

"Hey, I understand. You can take a break for as long as you need to. Even with everything your going through." He smiles. I look at the ground. "Hell, you can sleep in the bed tonight. I can take the couch." He grabs my shoulders.

"You sure?" I look at him. He nods. I kiss him on the cheek and get ready into bed. I crawl into bed and fall asleep. I don't like it how Morgan is afraid of me. It makes me feel like we're not friends anymore.

~Next Morning~

Pony's P.O.V

It's Monday now. So Morgan and I have to get ready for school. We eat our cereal or at least I do. Morgan just takes an apple and walks out the front door. I was confused at first but I got over it. I hope this whole relationship thing works out between us.

I mean I love Morgan so much. I just hope something bad doesn't happen. I know it won't, cause I'm here to protect her no matter what. Even if it costs my life. Well maybe not that far but you get what I mean.

I catch up to her and we're almost to the bus stop where we always meet Johnny and a Two-bit. We get there and Johnny and Two-bit are hanging around talking to some other greasers. "Hey Pony. Hey Morgan." Two-bit greeted us.

The bus got closer and soon we had to get on it to go to school. Johnny, Morgan and I walked together all the way to our lockers. Johnny and mine were right next to each other. Morgan's was just right around the corner.

Some older and taller Socs came around and started getting on her. I walk over to them and told them to knock it off. "HAHAHAHAHA *sigh is she like your girlfriend or something horse-man?" Jeremy asked.