Chapter 6

Morgan's P.O.V

Steve was hurt that his love was going to jail, Soda, Darry and I was mad at her. Dally didn't care for her, Two-bit was shocked, Johnny didn't do anything but sit there and didn't talk at all. But Pony was a nervous wreck, he was all shaken up.

Vicky did a great job, Pony wasn't the shit-head, she was. Vicky came through the front door of the house and Darry shoved her into a room and started screaming his head off.

We can hear him all they way at the end of the block, gosh I didn't think he would get it all the way through her head. She came out of the room in tears, she walked out the front door and we never saw her until the next day. She came in with a bruise on her cheek and a bloody temple.

I was scared and so was Ponyboy. He didn't even want to be around her anymore, I don't even think that Darry wanted her in his house. Pony and I were laying on the couch when Steve and Vicky came walking through the door.

He was caring her and she had her arms wrapped around his neck. I couldn't see her face but it looked like she was hurt, I didn't care. No one did except for Steve he walked to the bathroom and closed the door.

"To be honest I don't want to know what's going on in there. If you know what I mean." Two-bit winked. We all got a good laugh out of that. "Yo Steve! What you doing in the bathroom?" Soda yelled.

Steve poked his head out the door and said "She got jumped by her ex ok? Leave her alone." "Ohhhh. Steve's got a soft spot for Vicky." Two-bit said jokingly. "Shut your trap. If you had a girlfriend that you'd actually care about you'd do the same Two-bit. So don't even." Steve responded.

"He's right. We all have soft spots for everyone. And we should respect that." Pony jumped in. "Well we should respect everyone no matter what." Darry said. "So if you really wanna respect no matter what then do it to Vicky, she deserves it." Steve responds.

Everyone nods. "So who's the guy then?" Dally asked. "Why should you care?" Vicky said as she came out of the bathroom. "I'm just curious that's all." He shrugged. "Well I'm not going to tell you." Vicky responded crossing her arms.

"Do you want me to get it out of you?" Dally stands up. "Try me Dallas." Vicky tested him. Soon then there was wrestling all over the floor. It ended by Vicky having a foot on Dally's shoulder and twisting his arm.