Chapter 12

Soda's P.O.V

Anyway, we finished all our shakes and food so we started walking around town for a while. Vicky stopped when she saw Bob and Randy across the street from us. "Steve. Look who's over there" she whispered, pointing towards them.

They turn around and see her looking at them. "Vicky! I wanna talk to you!" Bob called over. She looks at him, fear in her eyes. "Vicky, were right here if you need us" I assure her. She nods and walks over to them.

Morgan's P.O.V

Vicky shouldn't be doing this, no one trusts Bob. She walks over there and they talk for a while. Steve runs over and they all start talking. Then Steve takes a big swing at Bob's face. Randy tried defending him but failed.

Vicky kicked him in the balls and he falls to the ground. Vicky and Steve run back over and told us to run. We run all the way to the house but we don't stop. They were right behind us and we couldn't show them where we live.

We ran until we got to the DX. Steve takes out his keys and put them in the lock. We rush in and he locks it behind him. "Steve you shouldn't have done that." I say. "I had to. You should have heard what he said to her" he says catching his breath.

"What did he say?" Darry asked. "He said that she's just having another excuse to "ride a hug" that pissed me off." Steve grabbed a Pepsi from the fridges. "Wow uhh yeah that'd make me mad too" Soda agrees.

Vicky's P.O.V

Yeah. So Bob might have an army coming after us so. "Guys?" I look out the glass door of the DX. I see Bob, Randy, and a lot of other Socs with them. "Holy shit" Two-bit's eyes went wide. We snuck out the back door somewhere far away from here.

We got to the house and for the first time we locked all the doors. We didn't stop locking everything until they got there. Darry went into his room and came back out with a heater. He was pretty serious with this kind of shit.

Dally has his heater with him, Two-bit, Johnny, Sodapop, Ponyboy, Steve, and I had our switchblades out. Dally gave his to Morgan, he even let her keep it. We all were ready but nothing happened.

We just waited. Still nothing. I look at the gang all confused. "Did they lose us? Do they know where we are?" I asked. "I don't think so. Maybe we are safe?" Darry responded. "Maybe" Two-bit looked out the window.