Chapter 5

Vicky's P.O.V

"Ok ok just please don't tell Darry or anyone about this. Please?" Morgan begged. I had to think, but gave in. "Fine, but if I catch you two doin' it again I will then tell Darry." I warned.

"God! Ya know you hang out with Darry too much ya know that right?" I looked at Pony with sass "Ponyboy. Ok just to let you know, you act like a little shit-head. And for your information Pony, if I was Darry at this moment, your ass would be kicked right now!"

"God, I'm sorry" he rolled his eyes. I had lost my temper then. I finished my beer and got a hold of the neck of the bottle. I smashed the end against the wall and walked slowly towards Pony. His face was in shock when I smacked the bottle against the wall.

The next thing I knew there were sirens nearby. I turn around to see Morgan putting the phone back on the line. "I'm sorry Vicky" she was in tears by the time the fuzz came bursting through the door. "DROP THE BOTTLE!!" one of the officers told me to do.

I didn't do it. He had his taser out, pointing at me but I didn't cooperate. He pulled the trigger and...BAM! There I hit the ground with shock running through my body. It was all blurry but I felt cuffs on my hands and picked up by the cops.

I walked out the front door with the cop behind me I look to my left and see Darry and the gang talking to a cop. I look next to him and there was Steve, tears in his eyes he mouthed "It's going to be ok" then he ran past the guard.

He ran up to me, put his hand on my cheek, pulled me close and kissed me. When our lips touched I felt like my world had exploded inside me. He was a passionate kisser by the way, personal experience.

I saw flashes all over us which might mean that Steve and I are gonna be on the newspaper in a few weeks. They pulled Steve away from me and put me in the back seat of the cop car. We got to the station and I had go through a lot. What a week.

~one week later~

Morgan's P.O.V

When Vicky got out of the cooler I knew that Darry was about to strangle her. She pissed him off hard, especially when she was going to hurt Ponyboy. I was pretty much mad at her too, she was about to hurt Pony and we loved each other.

When she walked through the front door when stuff was happening I knew we were screwed. She was about to tell Darry, what else was I supposed to do. When she got in the back of the officers car, everything went down.