Chapter 3

Morgan's P.O.V

When he caught me we looked at me. I knew that he liked me. Just the way he looked at me...I wish I wasn't such a coward about telling him how I feel. We all forgive each other but I really doubted that Vicky was sorry.

She's never really sorry unless she shows it. But she sure didn't show it there. We all walked to a house and stopped in front of it. "Hey y'all want to go to the Dingo with us tonight?" Soda asked. 

I shrugged but Vicky was like "If he's coming, hell no, nope not going to happen." "Wait, can we just set you guys across the table so you won't have to fight?" Steve begged. She finally gave in and decided to join us.

Steve was happy. I look over at Pony and he smiles at me gosh he was handsome.

Vicky's P.O.V

No way I was going to dinner with Dallas Winston but when I saw Steve's face, I knew I had to go. Soda was the pretty boy there, I didn't like him though. I thought he had a girlfriend so I decided to go for Steve.

Morgan was already in love with Ponyboy so I thought why not? I bet Steve tried to show off most of the time but failed because of Soda. I at least wanted the guy to know what a relationship was like.

Most of the time people are scared of me I don't mind though. Plus I know for a fact that Morgan is not scared of me. If she was I would be hurt. Sometimes it hurts being alone but that's why I have Morgan. In high school I punched a Soc in the face because he slapped my ass.

When I punched him the teachers were even scared of me that they called the fuzz on me. I got thrown into the cooler for a few days. I don't even know why I went to school, I never paid attention.

Anyway, we walked with the guys all the way to the Dingo and had dinner. I didn't feel comfortable that Darry was paying for us so I punched in a few coins.

Darry was a very nice man, I bet he works hard for him, Soda, and Pony just to have a plate of dinner. I got the job at the DX because of Steve.