Chapter 13

Johnny's P.O.V

We waited a bit longer but there was still nothing. Darry sat in his chair that was in front of the door. We closed our switchblades and set them all on the table. "I think everyone should stay here the night. I don't think Steve or Soda or Vicky are going to work tomorrow."

Dally responded. "Or even Darry I don't think" Pony said. "Uhhh no. No one is going anywhere tomorrow. I'll call up Tim just in case there is a rumble ok?" Darry spoke. Everyone shrugged. Two-bit, Pony and Morgan sat on the couch.

Me, Soda and Dally sat on the floor while Steve got a chair and sat down on it. Vicky sat next to him by pulling up another chair. As we all knew Darry sat in his chair. Dally opened all the switchblades and sat them back on the table.

Then Darry and Dally put their heaters on the table. We kinda figured that they didn't follow us. We all decided to sleep in the living room. Soon we all fell asleep with all the doors locked and us feeling like we're safe.

3rd P.O.V

Everyone was correct with Bob, Randy and all the other Socs not finding them. But they surely didn't stop Bob there. He spoke to all of his friends and kept telling them that no one is allowed to walk around town by themselves.

Bob was furious with Steve for taking Vicky away from him. He wanted revenge. No one was allowed to take anyone away from him. After finishing his sentence, he spoke, "...this means war." Bob had declared war.