Chapter 2

Morgan's P.O.V

Behind Dallas there came six other boys running his way. "You asshole!" Dallas yells holding his nose. I came to Vicky's side and backed her up just in case she needed it. "What the hell?!"

A tall muscular man behind Dallas yells at Vicky. "What do you mean what the hell?! Why are you backing him up?! He doesn't deserve it!!" Vicky yells back. I looked at a person in the back of the group.

It was our friend Ponyboy and next to him was Johnny. We knew the boys from school, even Two-bit was there. I was still trying to figure out what was going on here until I snapped back into reality when I saw Vicky punch Dallas in the face again.

All the boys were holding him back while I held Vicky back from doin' it again. "Someone tell me what is going on!!" Two-bit yelled as he held Dallas back.

"Dallas laughed his ass off after my friend here and I kicked some ass! And he said some dirty stuff to Vicky and I and she got pissed at it so she decided to kick his ass!" I yelled holding back Vicky. "Bullshit! That is fucking bullshit!"

Two-bit yells but stops. "Wait Vicky Anderson and Morgan McCoy?" We both nod. Dallas responds "You know these chicks?" Vicky crossed her arms, we all let go of Dallas and Vicky.

"Hey Pony has been saying that he has a crush on one of them." "Well it ain't gonna be me, it's gotta be Morgan she's 14, I'm 16" Vicky responds uncrossing her arm. "Hey one of you boys work at the DX?" Vicky says.

I was glad for her changing the subject. "We both do" the most handsomest one says. "Ok cause I want to apply for a job there if that's cool with you" she says. "Yeah ok come over later and we can see what we can do" the other one said. Vicky nods and we all introduce each other.

We already know Dallas, Two-bit, Johnny, and Pony but the rest was Steve, Darrel but he said to call him Darry if we wanted to. Soda was the most handsomest person there. I couldn't like him, I was too young. But Pony was a real looker, and he had a crush on me?

I think he had a sign that I like him, I don't think it was very obvious but Vicky did. One time at school I tripped in front of Pony and he dropped all his books just to save me from falling to the ground.