Chapter 18

Darry's P.O.V

Then Vicky challenged him. "Don't go easy on my Steve" she looks him in the eyes. "I give no mercy to my competition" he smirks. Then boom, the competition is on. It starts off in the middle.

Then Vicky is getting her arm pushed down hard, but she fights back where Steve has almost given up. But he kept going, they fought for about a minute until Steve had finally given up. Well looks like we have a new winner.

Someone had finally beat Steve in an arm wrestling match. "Damn. I can't believe I lost." Steve looks sad. "Cut the crap Steve you let me win" she gives him a look that says 'really?' He laughs. We had a great time.

"I thought you said you had no mercy on your competition?" Vicky leans over the table giving him a sexy look. 'Oohs' and 'Ooos' filled the room. "Tomorrow we're coming back in this position, and I want a rematch"

He smiles. "Rules are, no mercy for your opponent, no cheating, and have fun" she winks at him. "Man, Steve you should be scared right now" Dally speaks. I laugh a little. Pony puts an arm around Morgan, she leans on his shoulder.

Soda yawns and so do I. "Well I don't know about you guys but I'm beat" I say standing up. "Yeah we all should head home" Morgan stretches. We clean up our bottles and throw them away. Once everyone left, my head hit the pillow and I was out.

Morgan's P.O.V

I walked to the Curtis' house getting my hopes up to see Pony. I walked up their front porch and opened the door. I see Pony on the couch watching tv by himself. "Hey Pony. Where is everyone else?" I ask.

"Oh, hi I didn't see you there um, Darry went to work. Steve and Vicky came by and picked up Soda and Two-bit to go to the DX. Dally is in the cooler again and Johnny is coming here in a bit." Pony responded.

"Oh what are you and Johnny going to do today?" I ask. "I don't know. Maybe we might go to the movies or something I'm not sure, but if you want to tag along you could." Pony offered. I shrugged.

"Like I have anything else to do." I sat next to him. I kissed him on the cheek and he did the same. I leaned back and looked up at the ceiling. "Do you want to go to the DX?" I asked. "Sure I guess." Pony shrugged.