Chapter 5

(picture of Caden)

Rose's POV
Thankfully I woke up on time this morning and was at school by 7:05, I made sure to be there early. I couldn't help but be a little disappointed about not getting a detention with him but I quickly brushed the thought away.

Jade was waiting by the cafeteria for me on her phone. She wore skinny jeans, a darkish green shirt with a black leather jacket over it. Her raven black hair was pulled up in a messy pony tail showing off the many pricing in her ears.

"Hey"

"Hey, ok so tell me how was you detention...heated?" She winks with a perverted grin, my face grows hot from her statement.

"No! Geez you perv!" I say rolling my eyes "nothing happened, I actually fell asleep"

"He was that bad hu?" She says still being perverted.

"Oh my gosh no! Stop it, he was grading papers when I fell asleep and I woke up at 3:30 with him staring at me"

"I would say that's weird but it's kind of expected" She says and once again I am confused, I crook my head and raise and eyebrow, she laughs nervously and shakes her head

I brush it off and change the subject, not wanting to think of Mr.Williams until I have to "where's Amber? she never called me last night." I ask confused

"Probably with Luke" she says like its a normal thing, we begin to walk to our homeroom building.

"What the heck she met the guy yesterday! Are they dating or something?" I ask

"Something like that" she grins as we start to walk down the hallway to class

"Ugh" I say sighing in defeat. I get out my folder from my bag to make sure I have all the paper work I need and two seconds later Jade's hand collides with my papers making them all fall on the cold cement. "Jade!" I yell, staring down at the papers and then back at her, she just shrugs and I roll my eyes angrily. I bend down to collect my things when another hand comes into my sight of vision. I look up to see who my helper is and I'm met with the same blue eyes that haunt my thoughts.

"Good morning Miss Parker" he says with a warm smile his voice sending shivers down my spine and I can't help but blush. He looks so handsome today, in a light blue button up shirt and black pants.

"Good morning Mr.Williams" I say and we both pause a minute just staring at one another, I'm the first to look away, I look down at my papers all in a neat pile in his hands. "thank you" I say taking them out of his hands. A little frown forms when we didn't touch, leaving me without feeling the electricity and his warmth. We both stand I look over at Jade, she's leaning to the side with her arms crossed and the famous knowing grin on her face. Her and Mr.Williams look at each other, he looks at her with realization and after a moment they bow there heads at one another...ok weird.

"Good morning Jade" he say to her

"Good morning to you Mr.Williams" she replies, breaking the awkward silence after their odd greeting

"We're headed to your class now so we'll see you in there" biding him a goodbye trying to walking past him but he catches me by my arm pulling me into him. His cool minty breath spreads across my face.

"I'm headed there too why don't I walk you?" He asks taking me by surprise

"Oh um...yeah sure" I say with a weary smile

I'm so confused

We start walking side by side with him leading me by the small of my back, my shirts pulled up a little allowing his skin to make contact with mine. Warmth and electricity shoots through me. A cool serine feeling over takes me. I look back at Jade and she hasn't moved an inch.