Chapter 29 - Satiated? Never. (NSFW)

The entirety of the chapter is NSFW, except a teeny little part at the end, that will be put back at the beginning of chapter 30 for those who wishes to skip this chapter

Warning: biting, marking, subtle edging, subtle dom/sub undertone, first time

This is really happening, I was watching his every movement as his hands slid down my shirt, to unbutton it. Pulling myself up I gave him a timid smile and started doing it for him instead, my hands seemed to be shaking lightly; I had planned on ignoring it but Bruno grabbed my hands gently, I looked up and met his kind eyes with my slightly panicky ones. "You're shaking, cara. Are you sure you want to do it? It's entirely okay if you don't, you have the right to change your mind and I'll respect-" "I'm fine, I'm fine-" A breathy laugh escaped my lips as something got caught in my throat. Maybe I was a lot more nervous than I thought I would be. "I've used toys many times, it shouldn't be different right? And like, virginity isn't even a big deal, right?" Bruno quirked a brow but did not stop his gentle caresses on my arms, I could see he was a bit confused by what I said. Why did I say that? My cheeks heated up in seconds, I could barely look him in the eyes as it was and now, I went and said something weird. "Look at me, Alda." I did not, I would rather look at the desk that was behind him. He did not have it, gently he held my chin and turned my head so that I was facing him. Seeing the fond smile on his lips, I couldn't help but smile back with a bit more sheepishness. My lover was trying to find the right words to reassured me, but he couldn't help me when I was not even being entirely open with what I felt. As he was about to speak, I blurted out, "I don't want to disappoint." In a low tone. His eyes widened for a split of second, he then sat down tailor-style and helped me on him. My knees resting on each side of him, he wrapped his hands around my waist. "Don't, please don't think like this. Being with you can never be a disappointment, all I want is for you to feel good." He assured me. Running his hands over my back, I lifted myself up a little as I arched my back in surprise, hearing him chuckle lightly. I had not yet looked away, and seeing his beautiful eyes staring right back in mine with so much affection, it made me let out the breath I had not realized I was holding. From the position we were in, he had to crane his neck up to keep looking at me, "Are we good my love? Would you like to continue?" I responded by cradling his face in my hands and kissing him with as much love as I could. Was that possible? I hope he felt it, because I loved him so much. "I would like that, yeah." There probably a stupid smile on my lips, but I didn't care. Kissing him once more, I felt him lift me off of him to lay me back down as he rested between my legs.

This time, I let him unbutton my shirt, I tried to take his off but he said he'd take care of me first. With a giggle I brought my hands back over my head and watched him. I always imagined this moment with candles and music playing in the background, but right now it felt just right. Hearing his soft reassuring words was all I needed, it was not overwhelming. As he threw my shirt off the bed, he then leaned back and took it all in, the way his eyes were roaming my still half-dressed body made me feel so naked. And yet, I did not want to hide. My heart was beating fast, I took a deep breath and held his gaze without a word. "I don't think I'll ever get enough of you." With a huffed laugh, I touched his arms and gently brought his hands to my body. "That's a relief because I'm just getting used to your pretty face and I would- aah" I couldn't help the gasp that escaped my lips when I felt his gentle kisses on my chest slowly turning into sucking. My skin was surely rising in temperature, every inch of my skin was reacting to his touch, his caresses, his kisses. I needed to feel him more. Awkwardly I tried to unclips my bra but always returned my hands to his face or his arms to hold him, "Please- give me a break I need to-" Bruno's, at first, confused look turned into something close to pride when he saw me with my arms behind my back as I unhooked my bra and finally free my chest. Letting it fall off the bed, I looked back at Bruno then at his chest, then back at him. "Your turn," grabbing the front of his shirt, I pulled him down gently and kissed him before asking him roll over. Which he did, but not without whispering that it'll only work this time. Laughing nervously, I straddled his lap and started undoing his buttons as I spoke, "Why's that? Do you not like it when I'm on top?" I started half-jokingly without looking at his face just yet, he moved his hands to my thighs and pulled me higher on his form before gripping my hips and pressing me to him. Even with both of our pants still on, I could feel his hardness and it made my inside boil with need in an instant but I resumed my task without a word.