Chapter 30 - Promised

The NSFW part is in bold, you can skip it, it won't change anything as usual my lovelies.

No real warning, except for the NSFW:
Head giving (you know, dick sucking) but it goes a bit bad, but then it's all good

I never would have thought that having sex would be so tiring, I mean maybe a bit but not that tiring. The eagerness of my lover might be part of the reason why it was so exhausting, I thought. I was glad to now be at the dining table, eating to my heart's content. It made my heart aflutter and happy, just to be with Bruno. Looking at him made me feel all sorts of things, strong feelings that scared me and thrilled me at the same time. It was odd, but I was not against it. While we talked a bit during dinner, it was at a very low tone which was very relaxing; So much we could hear the rumble of thunder outside followed by the rain hitting the windows- wait thunder? Looking through the window quickly, I saw a huge strike of lightning and only seconds after did the rumble echo. "Finally!" Grabbing Bruno's arm in excitement, I may have pushed him a bit stronger than intended as his fork hit the plate. Yet, he did not mind, he only chuckled as he grabbed my hand in his. "I could not bear the heat anymore, thank fuck it's raining!" I exclaimed without any grace really, I was living the moment and the pure elation of the heat breaking. "I really, really, want to go under the rain at this very moment," looking to the side at Bruno, he was telling me not to as he held my hand tighter but the grin on my lips widened. Kissing his hand quickly, I then let it go and rushed off the table to the pouring rain outside, barefooted and almost tripping on the slippery floor outside. It hurt all over to make such huge stride to go out so quickly, fuck did it burn but it was kind of worth it when the rain hit my face. I heard claws hitting the ground behind me as Timo joined me in excitement, the dog stretched on me, standing on his back paws as he started barking. "You wanna play? You're as excited as I am, yes? Yes?" It did sound dumb to talk like this, but it was a dog and he seemed responsive as he started wagging his tail in pure joy. We were barely outside for a minute that I was already drenched, my feet a bit muddy from now standing in the grass. The sun was almost set but we couldn't see much of the sky with all the clouds covering it. I was not going to complain, it brought great things. "Alright, now come back inside or you'll catch a cold." I heard Bruno call from the door, his arms crossed over his chest. Turning my head his way, I was about to tell him off but he called Timo in, and the traitor followed the order. Grinning widely, it could be thought of as mischievousness but he was right, it may have been dumb to have gone outside- but definitely worth it, no regrets there, I thought as I very slowly made my way back inside to not slip. I did almost trip but held tight on the doorframe when I was by Bruno. "I hated the heat." I said, as if it was a justification for what I had done. Laughing, Bruno brought a rag and threw it on the floor for me to wipe my feet.

Looking up at my lover who still stood nearby, I opened my arms wide and smirked. "Come here, give me a hug, let me get you all wet." Approaching him as I said so, he did not move and took me in a tight embrace, not letting me go. I laughed at his caring attitude, and tried to get away but he did not move, only bringing his hands behind my thighs before getting me off the ground. I laughed and stopped fighting back as we made our way upstairs, he was careful not to take a wrong step and held my drenched body against his. "Get cleaned then go to bed, cara. I'll join you when I'm done." He told me sweetly as he settled me down, my feet hitting the floor delicately. Frowning a moment, I unbuttoned my shirt while asking what he had to do. He replied he had to call Prosciutto to get some things cleared up. Holding the shirt closed, I suggested, "You can definitely do that in bed, I mean if you're not planning not getting in a heated argument- although it could be hot to see you angry..." The last part was said pensively as I moved behind him and asked without word if I could take a shirt from his dresser, when he agreed I turned my back on him and slipped out of his shirt to put on a clean one, "You don't want to see me angry, my love." I felt soft hands slide up my arms as he rested his chin on the crook of my neck. It sent shivers down my spine but I ignored it and scoffed as I put on the clean shirt, carefully lifting his chin. "But I suppose I could join you in bed, if I remember well you do enjoy the sound of my voice. Is that right, amore?" He whispered right next to my ear, sending goosebumps all over my body as I turned around and looked at him with the most neutral face I could muster, my heated cheeks being a dead giveaway that he was right. "Maybe... perhaps... I suppose yeah- that's not the topic now, is it? Come on," I pushed him towards the bed and made a quick detour by the bathroom to clean up and brush my teeth before joining him. He had gotten changed, or more adequately, undressed, to only his underwear. He was slithering under the freshly changed cover when I got back to the room, and at the sight I could not hold myself back from saying, "I am saying this as an observation, you have a very nice ass, amore." As I made my way around the bed, I saw he made a surprised expression as he put a finger on his mouth, that's when I realized he was on the phone. I think I died on the spot. With an embarrassed smile, I mouthed him 'sorry.' Then mimicked his gesture, to say I was going to shut up, then joined him under the covers with a content sigh.