C h a p t e r 0 5

Rosaline

What to do, what to do?!

I sheepishly look at the stranger that helped me earlier. He didn't look too please with my facial expression. His hands were in his pockets as he looks down at me. Those eyes were burning straight at me. I should be a pool of lava right now.

I want to crawl backward so that the forest could swallow me up but the look in his eyes told me to sit still.

"Let's get you back, shall we?" He said, not asked.

He grabbed my elbow and lifted me from the ground and into the car. My breath was instantly taken away when I felt my fingertips touch the expensive material in the car. I want to drag my finger across the seat but I was more worried about getting attack for destroying such an expensive material.

Click.

The sound of the door lock jolts me away from the seat and to the person who is basically kidnapping me.

"You know. I'm quite surprised how far you manage to escape while being injured, " he told me as the engine to the car roar to life.

You're lucky I'm injury or I would have karate chop you and the entire bodyguards. Why lock me up when you could've just sent me back when I woke up.

"That's a good question."

"Huh?" Don't tell me I said that out loud.

The corner of his lips curled up as he tilts his head a little and looks at me from the corner of his eyes.

"Don't look at me like that. You look like the joker."

The shock in his face was enough to make me laugh my ass all the way to Jupiter. After my little comment, he stayed quiet and drove me back to his place. I still didn't understand why he is making me go back there. I clearly escape that place for a reason. Speaking of escape I could have sworn I saw my face printed onto a tree.

I peek out the window again and try to see if I was hallucinating. But the tree was already long gone. I pressed my lips together and lean back onto the seat while peeking out the window two through three times.

I hope it isn't mom or Mr. Plumo putting my face up. That would be a problem.

"We are here." He blurted out after a couple of minutes of sitting inside this luxurious car.

I pull myself away from my thoughts and look at the mansion in front of me. It was much bigger than I thought it was. I slowly step out of the car and nearly jump back inside when the gate open and two German Shepard dogs came running toward us.

"Oh my gosh!! Ekkkkk!"

I jump out of the way when the bigger one came jumping at me. A loud sound of laughter made me stop running and glare at the person who dares laughs at this situation.

"There's nothing to be afraid of. They are just trying to recognize you, " he said while holding back all the laughter he could muster.

"Hell no. Keep them away from me. They are HUGE!"

He smirked and look down at the dogs as he pets them.

"That's not the only thing huge here."

My eyes widen and I wanted to fly out of here. I pressed my body against the car as one of the Shepard dogs came closer to me. I shut my eyes close, tightly, and waited for it to choose which part of my body to eat first. When I didn't feel anything I open one of my eyes and nearly had a heart attack when I saw how close the dog was.

"G-good d-doggie, " I said with my body stiff as cardboard.

The Shepard's mouth open just as a scream came out of my mouth. I close my eyes shut, again, and turn my face to the side. Only to feel something wet and slimy slide across my cheeks. I cringe when I figured out it was the dog's tongue.

"Gross, " I whispered out, wiping my cheeks with my sleeves.

"He likes you, " the stranger called out.

I frown at that statement. Too bad I don't like either of them. They are too scary.

"Come on, it's time to go inside now."

He was right. The dark sky was starting to turn blue. Soon there will be a sunrise and it will be morning.

"Ok..."

I followed him inside since I didn't really have any other choice besides taking his keys and running out of here. But I chose following him since I didn't need him chasing after me. Especially when there could be a high chance of my face plaster onto a tree. Those poor trees.

I trailed right behind him as he presses some numbers onto something then push the giant door in front of us. I quickly follow him although it was hard since he walks pretty quickly.

He led me inside which I never got the chance to look at so I was pretty shocked when I saw how massive and extraordinary it looks.

"Woah!" I was shocked by everything. I mean who wouldn't. This place was amazing!

"Glad you like it, " he said when he heard me gasp. He paused in front of the stairs and watch as I look at the chandelier, "Now time to get you back i-"

"Nicholas Fucking Peterson! Where the hell has you been!"

Both of our heads snap to the woman standing on top of the stairs with her hands on her hip. She was the same woman from earlier, she was definitely his mother for sure. Unless he likes older women?

"Oh. Dear, you seem much better now, " she spoke when her eyes landed on me.

I stood flabbergasted at this situation. What is going on?

The lady's attention was drawn back to who I am assuming as Nicholas. His face grimaced as he stares back at his mother.

"Why were you bringing her out when she should be resting!" She scolds him. The closer she walked to us the louder her voice was.

"Me! I didn't do anything. She es-"

"Zip it. Before I get your father to have a long talk with you, " she told him while I stood away from them.

"B-"

"Honey!" An unfamiliar voice interrupted Nicholas.

There stood a man who resembles Nicholas but in an older version.

"Oh lord. Here he comes, " the lady mumbled.

The man who seems to be Nicholas' father came running to his mother and hugged her tightly. My eyes widen as I look at the scene in front of me. I barely just got back and already dealing with all this.

I think I like my old place better...

~*•Author's Note•*~

Hi

School started earlier this week so I have been busy lately. That means updates will be even slower since I got lots of work to do already.

The next update will be on September 23

Until next time

Stay safe guys