Felix

Gen held her brother tightly in her arms, not wanting to let him go. Eventually she pulled away, tears filling her eyes, but still she held onto to his arms.

"Oh, Felix, I've missed you so much!" she cried.

He smirked. "Of course you have, dear. Who doesn't miss me?"

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Damon asked.

Felix looked at him, his eyes dancing with amusement. "I should have guessed she wouldn't tell you. Ever the protector, isn't she?" He winked at Gen. "I'm her older brother, Felix. Pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Rebekah stared at him, studying him, trying to place his face, which seemed so familiar. Then, it dawned on her. "I know you! We met in France, didn't we? In the late 1700's."

"Ah yes, I remember. The bastard tried to run off with a few of our paintings," Klaus said.

"Yes, an unfortunate miss understanding," Felix replied.

Gen looked back and forth between them. "You've met before?"

"Yes, indeed, sister. Not the most pleasant of first meetings, but it all went uphill from there."

"Until you left us in Paris, with no word of where you were going. We assumed you were dead," Elijah retorted.

"Sorry, I'm still hung up on the fact that you have a brother," Damon said.

Gen took a deep breath. "There's a lot you don't know about me."

She turned back to Felix. "Where have you been? Are mum and dad alright?"

"Yes, yes, they're fine. They're hiding out in a small village of the coast of Greece right now. I was with them for a while, but then I split off to go to London. That's when I got word of Circe. I figured you must have heard as well, so I came as fast as I could."

Genevieve shook her head. "You shouldn't have come Felix."

"I know. But I also know what she's like, and I couldn't let you face her alone. Not again."

"Wait, so, you've met Circe before, too?" Alaric asked.

"Yes, I've known her since I was a child. I was there that day when she first changed."

"Are you a vampire? I mean, you must be. How else could you still be alive?" Caroline stated.

"I am. After Gen first performed the spell that made her into a vampire, she did the same for myself and our parents."

He turned back to Gen. "I have to warn you. I know you've found her, and I know you're going after her. But you mustn't go. I've heard tell that her powers have started to regenerate. There's no telling what she can and can't do right now. I also heard rumors on the streets. She's planning something. Something big. For you."

Gen's eyes widened for a moment, then her whole face darkened. "I don't have time to care, Felix. She has Klaus' daughter. Even if she didn't, it's time to end this." She turned to walk away, but Felix caught her arm. 

"Gen. Please."

She narrowed her eyes. "Don't test me Felix. And don't try to stop me."

The lights flickered for a few moments, and the sky grew dark. But when he had let go, and she had walked away, the sky cleared again and the sun came back out. The others set off after her, ready to find Hope, and defeat Circe, if they could.