I Don't Give A Fu-

"Come to join the party?" Gen smirked.

"no, we've come to ruin it," Klaus retorted.

"Ugh, and here I thought you of all people would want to join in. But of course you've turned into such a sourpuss since Blondie came along," she rolled her eyes.

"Gen, please stop. You're hurting, killing, innocent people," Stefan admonished.

"Does it look like I care?" She turned around and began walking back. "Now, if you're not going to drink, then I suggest you leave."

"We're not going anywhere, Gen. Not until you stop," Stefan pressed.

She stopped in her tracks. "QUIET!" she shouted, and immediately the room went silent. The music stopped, and so did all the chatter. Everyone just stood still, their eyes blank. "Everyone," she began as she continued to the stage, turning around the face the group once she got up there, "leave now. Except for those up here with me."

The crowd obeyed, with hesitation. The throng of people filed out of the doors, leaving only the dozen people on stage.

"Mio caro," Gen beckoned to one of the girls on stage. The girl walked over to her, and tilted her head to the side, baring her neck.

Gen took a deep breath, as if savoring the smell of her blood still untouched. Then she so slowly bent down, and sunk her teeth into the girl's neck. She drank her blood thirstily, before standing up straight again.

"Why would I ever want to stop, Stefan?"

"Because this isn't you," Damon finally said taking a step forward.

"See that's where you're entirely wrong. I wasn't really me when I acted like a human being. When I starved myself of blood, when I pretended I wasn't the monster I truly am. I like this. I like who I really am when I drink blood, because that's the only time I'm truly me."

"Gen, please," Damon pleaded, "you know I'm usually the last person to stop someone from doing this, but this is too much. Too many people have died. And I know you don't really want to be like this. I know who you really are."

"Oh, darling. I'm afraid no one does," she sighed, before grabbing the girl's neck in one hand, and thrusting it to the side, snapping it in one clean motion. Then she pushed her body off the stage, where it landed in a heap on the floor.

Caroline gasped, her hands flying to her face in surprise. Klaus gritted his teeth, and took another step forward.

"Tsk tsk tsk. You know better Klaus. I could kill them all before you even take another step."

To prove her point, she appeared beside one of the men in a matter of seconds, pouncing on him, and plunging her teeth into his neck, tearing at his jugular, until blood came out in a cascade of liquid. When she was done, his head hung awkwardly to the side, a large portion of his neck having been torn out and thrown aside.

"I could do this all day," Gen laughed.

"Oh, I'm sure you could," a voice said behind them as the doors burst open.

"Felix," Genevieve grumbled, as she rolled her eyes in exasperation.

"The thing is, Gen, I won't let you."

"And what exactly are you going to do to stop me?"

Felix stood there for a moment, for turning to someone behind him. "Now, Bonnie."

Bonnie appeared beside him, her hand outstretched to Gen. A searing pain rang through Genevieve's skull, and she fell to her knees in agony, clutching her head. She cried out, willing the pain to go away. She forced her eyes open, and met Bonnie's gaze.

"Two can play at this game, Bennet bitch," she spat.

Genevieve pushed herself, slowly, to her feet, fighting back against Bonnie's spell, with little effort, until Bonnie herself cried out in shock.

"Don't think for one second you can beat me. I am much older, and much more powerful. I created most of the spells you now use, and I've used many you have never even heard of." She turned to Felix. "Was this your plan, big brother? To use the Bennet witch against me? If so, your plan is sorely lacking. But then again, you never were very good at this sort of thing. The dashing, debonair, playboy thing is more your style, and not so much the intelligent leader."

A blur of movement rushed past the group and towards the stage. But just before it hit Gen, she thrust her hand out and caught Elijah around the neck, dangling him above the ground. He clutched her arm, trying to get her to release him as he choked for air.

"That was a nice try, Elijah. A+ for effort. Unfortunately I'm going to have to dock a few points for the lack of surprise."

She released him, and threw him back with only a slight effort, but he flew back and hit the ground just before Klaus' feet.

"Let's make a deal. How about...for every step each of you take, another body drops. Perhaps that will keep you in your place."

"Genevieve," Felix warned. "Stop this madness before you do something you'll truly regret."

"Why?" she laughed, a hollow and empty sound. "What have I left to regret? I've already done almost anything you can think of! I have nothing to left to wish I hadn't done! I passed that threshold a long time ago, and it's foolish to pretend otherwise. Just as it is to pretend that I'm the good person you think I am!" 

She paced back and forth on the stage, coming to a stop beside one of the girls.

"I truly am a monster. And at this point...I'm so tired of hiding it." She lunged for the girl and in a matter of seconds, she had grabbed the girl by the neck and squeezed, till every bone cracked, and her head hung limply to the side. She then moved to the others, some she broke their necks, others, she used her magic and crushed every bone in their body. The last two she drained completely.

She disappeared from the stage, and reappeared inches from Felix. Her piercing eyes met his gaze. She was covered in blood, some of it dripping from her face as the aftermath of feeding. She leaned in a bit closer to whisper to her brother.

"Stop trying to fix me, Felix. I am way past saving."