un

★ 。\|/。★

𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖚𝖓:THE REUNITING OF THEDREAM TEAM: VOLUME TWO

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖚𝖓:
THE REUNITING OF THE
DREAM TEAM: VOLUME TWO

★ 。/|\。★

SO MUCH FOR peace and quiet, huh?

Let's rewind.

Belle Adair and Percy Jackson had made it out of the Battle of Manhattan alive. They had said their first I love you's on Percy's sixteenth birthday, which also happened to be their one year anniversary. The two had led a stable relationship for a couple of months until Hera, the home-wrecking Goddess, ripped Percy out of her grasp. Belle was at a loss for answers until she brought three new Demigods — Leo Valdez, Piper McLean, and Jason Grace — to Camp Half-Blood after Hera told her to go to the Grand Canyon. The Goddess then introduced a whole other line of Demigods: Roman Half-Bloods.

But there was still one huge problem: Percy Jackson was still missing.

Percy and Jason had been exchanged. Jason had come to Camp Half-Blood while Percy went to Camp Jupiter. They were obviously going to rescue him, but first they needed to build their warship — the Argo II, designed by Leo — to bring them there. This ship would bring them back to Greece, where Gaea and her Giant children wanted to pull up the Gods by their roots.

It's safe to say that Belle was distraught without Percy. All of her best friends — Annabeth Chase, Katie Gardner, and Connor and Travis Stoll — noticed. They couldn't bring her to read even one book. All she did was make frequent trips to Sally Jackson's apartment so the two could express their feelings about this to one another.

But soulmates couldn't be separated for long. They always found their way back to each other . . . and that's exactly what Belle and Percy did.

⭒ ☆ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ☆ ⭒

IT WASN'T NATURAL for a statue to suddenly explode. At least in Belle Adair's book it wasn't. She'd seen a lot in her career as a Demigod, including a Titan turn into a maple tree in Central Park (which she assisted in, being a daughter of Demeter and all.) Belle thought she was prepared for anything. Apparently exploding statues wasn't in the category of anything.

Belle was usually an organized person. However, as they approached the Roman Camp for Demigods, she was scrambling all over the place. Her and Annabeth Chase were pacing the deck of the Argo II, making sure that everything was in place. The ballistae were locked down? Check. The white we come in peace flag was flying from the mast? Check. The rest of the crew knew the plan and multiple backup plans? Check. Coach Gleeson Hedge, their war-crazed chaperone, was in his cabin so he wouldn't cause any trouble? Check.