douze

★ 。\|/。★

𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖚𝖟𝖊:PIPER'S KNIFE APPARENTLY ONLYSHOWS BAD VISIONS

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖚𝖟𝖊:
PIPER'S KNIFE
APPARENTLY ONLY
SHOWS BAD VISIONS

★ 。/|\。★

BELLE DIDN'T WASTE any more time at that café. If what Tiberinus said was true, they didn't have a lot of time to save Nico from the Giants. Plus, she had to tell Percy and the others what had happened with Annabeth. They deserved to know.

She was no track star, but she ran as fast as she could through the streets of Rome. After getting lost more times than she'd like to admit, she finally found the park where the Argo II had set down. Belle pushed herself forwards and spotted Jason and Piper having a picnic in the park. Her face must've indicated something was wrong, because as soon as she approached them, they immediately stood up. Belle put her hands on her knees and began to breathe heavily after running for so long.

"Woah, B, what's going on?" Jason asked in concern, placing a hand on her shoulder. "What happened?"

"Audrey Hepburn," Belle wheezed, suddenly discovering she was not cut out for running. "Gregory Peck. Motor scooter. Mark of Athena."

"Belle, you're not making any sense," Piper said.

She stood up and placed her hands on her hips, still not breathing quite properly. "Deck. Talk. Percy and Coach Hedge."

Jason wrapped his arm around her shoulder while Piper gathered up their picnic supplies. The three of them walked back onto the ship, where Percy and Coach Hedge were on the deck. Once Percy spotted Belle he immediately rushed up to her and gathered her in his arms. She exhaled in content and rested her head on his chest, trying her best not to completely freak out and burst into tears.

"I had to let her go," Belle voiced quietly. "I didn't want to."

Percy kissed the top of her head. "It's okay, Beauty. Why don't you tell us all what happened?"

Belle untangled herself from Percy and faced everyone else. She told them everything Annabeth had said to her and how she had left on a motor scooter for her quest with Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck, who were actually Rhea Silvia and Tiberinus.

"So Annabeth was kidnapped on a motor scooter by Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn," Piper repeated.

"She wasn't exactly kidnapped, but I have a really bad feeling . . ." Belle trailed off. She took a deep breath to compose herself, making Percy take her hand and give it a squeeze. "Anyways, she's gone. It was really hard to let her go off by herself, but I know she had to go alone."