BONUS: BELLE AND PERCY IN THE SHIP OF THE DEAD & THE TOWER OF NERO

★ 。\|/。★

𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘

𝖇𝖔𝖓𝖚𝖘:BELLE AND PERCY INTHE SHIP OF THE DEAD &THE TOWER OF NERO

𝖇𝖔𝖓𝖚𝖘:
BELLE AND PERCY IN
THE SHIP OF THE DEAD &
THE TOWER OF NERO

★ 。/|\。★

*not a long one this time but it's the last bonus brb I'm literally gonna cry*

BELLE ADAIR HAD experienced some pretty strange things in her life. Demigods always did. Some examples include Percy Jackson winning a game of rock, paper, scissors with a finger gun, seeing the Party Ponies completely demolish the Titan army with root beer and pranks, and realizing her and her boyfriend shared a relative in the form of a horse. But what she was experiencing right now was nothing compared to those.

Magnus Chase, cousin of Annabeth, was going on a quest soon on the ocean and had asked none other than Percy — son of Poseidon and all — to train him in not dying if he fell into the ocean. That was normal. Magnus himself was a Demigod too, but on the Norse side, being a son of Frey. Okay, cool. But here's the twist — Magnus was immortal. Not in a Godly way, he could still die, but he was able to survive as long as he was in the boundaries of Hotel Valhalla. They had only needed to bring him there once when Magnus had broken every bone in his body.

Despite that, it was a lovely day. They stayed on the USS Constitution in Boston Harbor. Belle sat up on the deck with Annabeth and Magnus' friend (friend? more than friend? Belle didn't know) Alex Fierro. Alex was extremely good company and he (his respective gender for the day — yes, Alex was gender fluid, got a problem?) was incredibly funny. Him, Belle, and Annabeth all took turns sharing stupid stories of Percy and Magnus while sitting under the sun, enjoying the sea breeze.

Percy and Magnus himself stood by the yardarm of the ship. It seemed like Percy was explaining why Magnus had to learn how to not die while falling into the water while Magnus listened with an absolutely terrified expression. However, Belle's focus was on her boyfriend instead — hey, don't blame her, she's allowed to admire. The wind was rippling little waves in his black hair, and even though he was only wearing an orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, a pair of jeans, and some battered white leather Reeboks, he looked good.

Magnus then glanced down at the three of them, as did Percy. Belle gave them both a little wave.

"You got this, Magnus!" Annabeth exclaimed.

Belle nodded in agreement while Alex gave them two thumbs up.

Percy then jumped from the yardarm, falling towards the water below in a perfect spread-eagle form. At the last moment — just like he was instructing Magnus to do — he straightened up with his heels downward and hit the water, disappearing with hardly a ripple. Percy surfaced a moment later with his palms raised, staring up at Magnus expectantly. Belle rolled her eyes playfully, but clapped along with Annabeth and Alex. Her boyfriend could be such a show-off sometimes.