neuf

★ 。\|/。★

𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖚𝖋:BELLE GROWS PLANTSFROM THE SEA

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖚𝖋:
BELLE GROWS PLANTS
FROM THE SEA

★ 。/|\。★

AS MORE AND more Romans tried to approach the Argo II, Belle, Percy, Piper, Hazel, Jason, Frank, and Leo tried harder to keep them away. Jason had apparently seen Annabeth on the battlefield and she had told him to retreat without her. However, they all knew that wasn't happening. They weren't going anywhere without every Demigod of the Prophecy.

Belle had Sunflower out now, although her sword-fighting skills weren't what she was using. Even though they weren't close to the land, Belle could sense the amount of grass on Fort Sumter. She raised her hand higher, and the plant immediately bent to her will. Belle willed it to grow taller, and even had it wrap around the ankles of some Roman Demigods so they would stop approaching the ship.

"Kill them!" the voice of Octavian shrieked. "Kill them all!"

She cursed under her breath. Apparently had survived his swim in the harbor. He was crouching behind his two guards, screaming encouragement to the other Roman Demigods as they struggled to the ship. They were holding up their shields like it would deflect the storm raging all around them.

Speaking of that storm, it was being caused by two Demigods of the Argo II. Percy and Jason were standing on the deck with their swords crossed. They were working together, summoning both the sky and the sea to do their bidding. Water and wind churned together and waves slammed against the ramparts while lightning flashed. Giant eagles were being knocked out of the sky, the wreckage of the flying chariot burned in the water, and Coach Hedge was swinging a mounted crossbow at the Roman eagles.

The grass Belle was growing was pretty tall now. With a flick of her hand, she willed it to grow thicker to the point where it made a wall. Roman Demigods stopped and tried to cut through it with their weapons, which made an excellent distraction. However, just like every time she used too much of her power, she began to feel herself get more tired.

Suddenly, through the large crowd, Belle spotted a familiar head of blonde hair sprinting through the Roman lines.

"Leo, I see Annabeth!" Belle shouted. "Start pulling away! Piper, go help her up!"

The two obeyed. Leo began to pull away from the dock while Piper ran to the gangplank. Annabeth leaped up and grabbed Piper's hand. The gangplank fell into the sea, and the two of them tumbled onto the deck.