BONUS: BELLE IN THE LOST HERO

★ 。\|/。★

𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘

𝖇𝖔𝖓𝖚𝖘:BELLE IN THE LOSTHERO

𝖇𝖔𝖓𝖚𝖘:
BELLE IN THE LOST
HERO

★ 。/|\。★

*it's a long one, besties. like over 18,000 words. buckle up*

BELLE ADAIR BELIEVED that life was going smoothly for her. They had finally won the war against Kronos. Her and her boyfriend, Percy Jackson, were in an over one-year-long relationship and had confessed their love for each other on their anniversary. Also, Belle was redesigning the plants on Mount Olympus with Annabeth Chase's architecture. Everything was going great.

Of course, it all had to come crashing down.

Percy suddenly disappeared. Like, the poof, no trace of him kind. Belle and him had come back to spend their winter break at Camp together, but the next morning he was just gone. And then Belle got a vision from her least favorite Goddess, Hera (who still sent blue hair ribbons to her), telling her that if she went to the Grand Canyon that the guy with one shoe would be the answer to Percy's disappearance.

Even though she didn't like it, Belle did what she was told. She took the Apollo Cabin's flying chariot that was pulled by Pegasi. Belle opted to take Annabeth and Butch, a burly son of Iris who was their best equestrian (well, besides Percy.) All of them wore their orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirts and shields were strapped to their backs.

The chariot landed. Belle hopped off immediately with Annabeth right behind her and took Sunflower's keychain off of her belt loops. She flipped it and caught it while still running. Belle kept the sword pointed downwards but clenched the green hilt in her hand tightly. She was met with a handsome blonde boy, a pretty brown-haired girl, and a scrawny curly-haired boy. Belle's blue eyes were fierce and startling, glancing around frantically for any sign of the black-haired green-eyed boy she had fallen in love with so deeply.

"Where is he?" Belle demanded. "Do you know?"

"Where's who?" the blonde boy asked.

Belle frowned and turned to the other two. "And your protector? Where's Gleeson Hedge?"

The curly-haired boy cleared his throat. "He got taken by some . . . tornado things."

"Venti," the blonde boy corrected. "Storm spirits."

Annabeth raised an eyebrow at him. "You mean Anemoi Thuellai? That's the Greek term. Who are you, and what happened?"