dix

★ 。\|/。★

𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖉𝖎𝖝:NOT A PRINCESS:VOLUME TWO

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖉𝖎𝖝:
NOT A PRINCESS:
VOLUME TWO

★ 。/|\。★

ACCORDING TO PIPER and Jason, Hercules turned out to not be a very nice person, and their trip to the pillars ended with burying him underneath a pile out food that had sprouted from Piper's new cornucopia (or the horn that she had cut off from the river God, Achelous.)

Not to mention, the ship kept getting attacked several times an hour now that they were in the Mediterranean. Festus torched a flock of flesh-eating Stymphalian birds. Jason blasted storm spirits swirling around the mast with lighning. A wild Pegasus had stampeded over Coach Hedge's enchiladas. They had started to take shifts to defend the ship. It was currently Jason's turn.

And yet, it was another time Belle was awoken from her sleep. Percy had appeared in her cabin for his watch shift, saying he had a dream that he needed to discuss with her and Annabeth, but more so Annabeth. Belle agreed. Now the three of them stood on the deck very early, staring at the sea while the night was still dark. Belle had taken Sunflower's keychain (since she wasn't wearing jeans, it didn't have the ability to appear back on her belt loops) just in case anything went wrong, which was very likely.

The only one who was still awake with them was Leo. He stood at the helm, insisting he didn't want any more Shrimpzilla surprises. All of them had tried to convince him that the Skolopendra — the name of the huge monster that had attacked them — wasn't his fault. However, he wouldn't listen.

It was about four in the morning, and the weather was utterly miserable. There was thick fog and the sky rained a warm drizzle. The Argo II sailed into twenty-foot swells as the sea heaved underneath them. Belle could also hear poor Hazel down in her cabin trying to control her seasickness.

The three of them stood at the forward rail while Percy told them about his dream. Belle's eyebrows knit in thought as he described that the twin Giants, Ephialtes and Otis, were talking to someone whom they called Your Ladyship in a cavern with a crumbling floor.

Annabeth didn't seem very surprised as she looked into the fog. "Percy, Belle, you have to promise me something. Don't tell the others about this dream."

"Don't what?" Percy repeated. "Annabeth—"

"She's right," Belle admitted quietly, looking up at Percy.

"What you saw was about the Mark of Athena," Annabeth added. "It won't help the others to know. It'll only make them worry, and it'll make it harder for me to go off on my own."