sept

★ 。\|/。★

𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖕𝖙:THEY'LL NEVER KNOW YOU THE WAY THATI DO

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖕𝖙:
THEY'LL NEVER KNOW
YOU THE WAY THAT
I DO

★ 。/|\。★

LET BELLE PREFACE this by saying that she had never done remotely anything rebellious in her life. Camp Half-Blood had its set of rules and she always followed them. However, after dating Percy for almost two years, his troublemaker personality rubbed off on her just the tiniest amount. That's why she wasn't that scared to do what she was about to do. Besides, they were almost seventeen. Coach Hedge also wasn't exactly intimidating. As long as they managed not to get caught, they would be fine.

She stood outside his cabin. It was about three in the morning. Belle had allowed herself and Percy to get a couple hours of sleep, and had also allowed enough time for the rest of the crew on the Argo II to settle in. Taking a deep breath, she put her hand on the doorknob and opened the door quietly.

Belle tiptoed inside, only to find Percy peacefully sleeping. She softly smiled at his relaxed state. His hair was messy, and it made butterflies erupt in her stomach. She slowly walked up to his bed and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Percy," she whispered, shaking his shoulder slightly. "Hey, Perce. Wake up."

His eyes fluttered open, and his hazy sea-green ones met her sparkling blue ones. At first, Percy thought he was still dreaming. He'd spent weeks dreaming about Belle when he'd lost his memories — she was the only person she remembered from his past. Percy blinked, making his vision clear, only to realize that she was really there in front of him.

Even though they had been reunited for two days, he still couldn't believe it. She was here, and she was real. Belle's short brown hair rested at her shoulders and her blue eyes were bright. He remembered the first time he had really noticed her eyes. It was when they got paired up by Quintus (or Daedalus) for a game that included killing scorpions to get golden laurels. He had accidentally scared her when she was reading. Belle had jumped and her eyes had widened, making them looking like miniature oceans. He had sworn he had never seen a shade of blue so beautiful.

"Beauty?" Percy asked. "What's happening? Are we there?"

"No," Belle answered. "It's the middle of the night."

"You . . . you sneaked into my cabin?"

Belle nodded proudly. "Yeah. I've never done anything like this before. It's . . . exciting in a way."