trente-neuf

★ 。\|/。★

𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊-𝖓𝖊𝖚𝖋:CONFIRMATION OF SOULMATES

CONFIRMATION OF
SOULMATES

★ 。/|\。★

LIFE SEEMED TO be working out in their favor for the next three minutes. It was good that Demigod brains were wired for battle, because if they weren't, they definitely wouldn't have been able to comprehend everything.

Jason fell on top of king Porphyrion with such force that the Giant crumpled to his knees, blasted with lightning and stabbed in the neck with a golden gladius. Frank unleashed a whole hail of arrows and drove back all the Giants nearest to Percy.

"Belle, go!" Frank shouted.

The girl nodded rapidly and ran off. She sprinted off in the direction of Percy, dodging monsters and Giants all around her. Behind her, the sounds of the ballistae and catapults firing echoed all throughout the Parthenon and allowed Greek fire to spread. Belle leaped over a small wall of fire that had erupted on the ground and reached the column where Percy was. She fell to her knees in front of him and placed a hand on his cheek, gently lifting his head up.

"Beauty?" Percy questioned, still obviously dazed.

"Yeah, hey, it's me," Belle told him, putting her other hand on the other side of his face and letting him look at her. She inspected some of the cuts on his face. His nose was bleeding slightly and she ripped off her shirt sleeve, crumpling it up and handing it to him. "Here. Use this to try and stop the blood flow. Make sure it doesn't touch the ground, okay?"

Percy nodded and pressed the crumpled shirt sleeve to his nose. Belle turned around to check on her friends momentarily. Leo was flying the Argo II over the Parthenon, firing and taking down monsters wherever he could with Festus blowing Gryphons out of the sky and Archimedes spheres intercepting boulders from Earthborn to blast them to dust. Frank was shooting whatever he could with his arrows, including Kekrops and his snake people. Hazel was riding around on Arion and helped Frank destroy the snake people by collapsing their tunnels. Annabeth was facing off against a thawed Periboia, but even with a bad leg, she was holding her own by playing a deadly game of tag with the Giantess. Jason and Piper were standing back-to-back while fighting off Giants that came their way.

A shadow suddenly loomed over Belle and Percy. Belle looked up to see Thoon standing above them, who had somehow reattached his hand and found his meat cleaver. Her eyes widened as she watched him raise the meat cleaver over his head. She gathered Percy in her arms, and with all of her strength, she pulled them out of the way. The two of them landed on the ground right next to where the meat clever embedded itself.