author's note

𝓉𝒶𝓁𝑒 𝒶𝓈 𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒, 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓈 𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒶𝓈 𝓇𝒽𝓎𝓂𝑒,

⭒  ☆  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━  ☆  ⭒

so . . . that's the end to the belle trilogy.

I'm so upset nobody touch me

words can't really describe how much this series means to me. like I'm so fucking proud of it. I always wanted to write a story of a girl named belle that loved to read but also wanted to separate herself from the disney stereotype. thus came belle adair, a strong and kind-hearted girl.

don't tell anyone but I think I like this trilogy better than the daughter of artemis series OOP

the writing that I had then at like 15/16 is no match for my writing that I have now at 17/18

anyways

normally I would never ever want to break up percy and annabeth (trust me, they're literally the fucking blueprint and basically invented soulmates), but belle and percy just seemed so completely right. I feel like they compliment each other extremely well.

like it literally makes me cry just thinking about pelle. their hearts truly beat for each other. I just knew that they would be soulmates from the very beginning. seriously they're just so meant for each other, and of course, pelle aka shovel is endgame. I like to believe that they're living happily ever after in new rome. truly one of my comfort couples I stg <333

and belle. oh, my best girl belle. one of my most favorite oc's ever. I hold her very near and dear to my heart. it's been such a pleasure to write her character development from a shy bookworm who only talked to katie, connor, and travis to this beautiful person who is not afraid to show what she's worth. no longer is she that little girl who went on her first quest in the labyrinth. belle has been through hell and back (quite literally), but along the way, she found who she was meant to be. I'm so proud of her. look at her go.

belle has left imprints on my heart in the form of roses (daughter of demeter, and all.) I hope she's done the same to you.

I'm going to miss her a lot. belle has truly helped me grow as a person and improve so much more in my writing. and I'll miss writing about her relationship with percy, too. please just know that beauty and aqua boy will always be here on my wattpad page.

so . . . with literal tears streaming down my face bc I don't want to let them go, this is goodbye to belle and percy. their written story might've ended, but they'll live on.

they'll be yours forever . . . till forever falls apart.

thank you to the ones who have stuck with this story since the very beginning. from beauty and the beast to something there and now finally belle, the readers have made it all worth it. all of the reads, votes, and comments have warmed my heart and I'm so incredibly happy that people love my stories as much as I do.

it's been an honor to share this trilogy with you. thank you for the constant support and for everything y'all have done. love you all so much mwah.

also . . . belle and percy's wedding song was beauty and the beast. did you really think it would be anything else?

honestly tbh let me leave you with some belle & percy songs if you ever miss them:
- I won't say (I'm in love) from hercules
- long live by taylor swift
- cupid's chokehold by gym class heroes
- till forever falls apart by ashe and finneas
- paris by the chainsmokers
- brutal by olivia rodrigo
- traitor by olivia rodrigo
- hope ur ok by olivia rodrigo
- beauty and the beast from either one of the movies
- to hell & back by maren morris
- 2 / 14 by the band camino
- die for you by the weeknd
- as long as you love me by justin bieber

I'll also leave you with some of my other books if you wanna check them out :)

electric love, eight letters, this feeling, we are, & all too well - jason grace

midnight - will byers

just for a moment - luke patterson

perfect harmony, finally free - ricky bowen

london boy - harry potter

brutal - ron weasley

falling - meet my oc's (where you can also learn more about belle)

atlantis - spam book

lmao okay that's enough. again, thank you and love you all.

xoxo, kelly <3

⭒  ☆  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━  ☆  ⭒

𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉.