huit

★ 。\|/。★

𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖚𝖎𝖙:A GIRLS TRIP

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖚𝖎𝖙:
A GIRLS TRIP

★ 。/|\。★

AS A WAY to cheer up Hazel, both Belle and Annabeth were telling her Percy's greatest Seaweed Brain moments (as Annabeth liked to call it.) Just as Annabeth was in the middle of sharing how in the Sea of Monsters Percy had thought hubris was hummus, loud footsteps were heard. Belle turned to see Frank stumble into Hazel's cabin. For some reason, his clothes were stiff and damp.

"Where's Leo?" Frank gasped. "Take off! Take off!"

Belle, Annabeth, and Hazel all shot to their feet.

"Hold on, where's Percy?" Belle demanded, reaching down and gripping Sunflower's keychain tightly. "And Coach Hedge?"

Frank reached down and placed his hands on his knees, trying to breathe. "On deck. They're fine. We're being followed!"

Belle pushed past him. She began to take the stairs faster than she had ever taken stairs in her life. Annabeth and Hazel were right behind her while Frank trailed behind, still gasping for air. They arrived on the deck to see Percy and Coach Hedge laying on the deck, looking utterly exhausted. Coach Hedge was missing his shoes, yet he grinned at the sky while muttering Awesome. Awesome. Percy was covered with nicks and scratches. Belle sunk to her knees next to him. He didn't say anything, but he held onto her hand weakly.

Leo, Piper, and Jason, who had been eating lunch in the mess hall, then came rushing up the stairs

"What? What?" Leo cried, holding a half-eaten grilled cheese sandwich in his hand. "Can't a guy even take a lunch break? What's wrong?"

"Followed!" Frank exclaimed.

"Followed by what?" Jason asked.

"I don't know! Whales? Sea monsters? Maybe Kate and Porky!"

Belle looked up at him with a confused expression. "What?"

"That makes absolutely no sense," Annabeth replied. "Leo, you'd better get us out of here."

Leo put his sandwich between his teeth and ran for the helm. Soon enough, the Argo II rose into the sky. Annabeth manned the aft crossbow to make sure they weren't being followed.

"What happened?" Belle questioned to Percy, sitting next to him on the deck.

He waved her off. "We'll tell you when everyone's here."