Chapter 17- Acceptation brings a lot of emotion

Acceptation brings a lot of emotion- anger, surprise, sadness, happens in a flash of a moment, catching one off guard. If it feels forgiving, it will go easy on you.

--

There are seven kinds of sins, or faults in people which lead them to their doom. But really, they should make another place for Impatience. It is the most contradicting fault in human, makes them do impulsive things which most of the time leads to wrong sides, because people often takes matter on their hands without thinking it through. Impatience is a dangerous fault, or even characteristic to begin with.

For people like ACP Mukherjee who are notorious for their impatience, the danger level is higher than normal people. She was the never the kind of person to wait for someone to arrive or stand in a long list of line, partly because she never had to as world literally moved around her, partly because she never wanted to. If the line for shopping mall's receipt was taking long, she would make someone else stand while she was off to do something else. If Car needed servicing for one hour, she will take another. There was lots of option and it added incredibly to her already present impatience.

After her job, her most impatience-ness transformed into stepping the boundary lines kind of actions, like forcing the suspect to confess using violence, or flirt with the security camera guy for video footage. it was not like she was the only one doing this, but she was the only one who was willing to do it again and again, as long as it helped the case on hand, never fearing the consequences or departmental hearing. She knew fully none will back her up if she was ever suspended or shown the door because of her actions, not even her family relations because she was the one to cut herself from them. There was an Arrogance inside her that the Department will never sack her because she was valuable, which she was, and even if they did, she will just find something else and start again.This was one of the major reason why she was transferred from Bomb Squad to normal boring police job, even after being a valuable member. Bomb Squad was only supposed to disable a bomb and give report on it, not to dig out where the material came from.

So, really, it was not her fault when she had some words about Nasir Jamal and she wanted to check it by herself, by breaking into Director Kapoor's cabin secretly. From both her and her colleague's informer network, she came to know that Nasir Jamal, the rat who has a main business of running a brothel and supply girls from all over the Asia and a side business of providing fake passports, is under the watch of RAW from past 9 years. When she first heard that, the prospect seemed to her impossible and OTT, and it still is, and it made no sense why that Man is under the watch of India's most discreet agency or why the man was in the phone record of both Raja, that man her Director sent her to months ago for some private spy stuff, and her demised lover. But then, when it came to this case, nothing ever made sense. It seemed a little bit impossible and a hell lot more lie, but when the word is out there, there had to be some truth behind it. None utter the name RAW if there was no fact behind it, even if the chances are .001%.

She knew she was not the only one after Nasir Jamal. Director Kapoor saw her going through Raja's call contact lists and the ACP was willing to bet she made some phone calls about the name the moment she noticed it. Even Raghu sir knew, whether the Director informed him or he found out some other twisted way, she didn't know, though chances are Director and he had some kind of ally to keep an eye on her, though the Director is not getting anything out of this deal. If they know something, who knows they are after him this very moment while she is wasting her time thinking if the words from the other side was right or not.

Also, she, in fact everyone, was sitting pretty idly from few days.

Tonight, when she waited around with files and scowled at reports and observed the office slowly deserting, she headed for Director's office, of course freezing the CCTV first. It took only 7 minutes for her to find the most important thing which can help her dig more into Jamal without using any physical presense of labour.